Everton vs. City - Saturday 10th January

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's one of the fixtures I hate. The atmosphere is horrendous, the constant booing and jeering, the fans appeal for absolutely every single thing, they raise their game massively for us.

Was gutted they got that last minute equaliser against west ham, as it gives them a bit of a boost.

With the injuries they have it's a real chance, 3points with a stuffy own goal would do me, I hate the fuckers

I'm never confident going to Goodison, regardless of their current form (and indeed ours). The crowd will be baying for blood, and Atkinson as ref is always a cause for concern. Toure's absence weakens us, but at least they have a number of players out and for once we have a full bill of health, although I doubt Aguero and Kompany will be risked.

I think we'll line up as follows:

Hart
Zabaleta
Demichelis
Mangala
Clichy
Fernando
Fernandinho
Navas
Nasri
Silva
Milner/Dzeko/Jovetic

No idea who we'll play as the lone striker!

After last seasons victory am slightly less worried about going there again,but we need to be on our game as they will be looking for a scalp and need to start picking up points.We are good enough to win by 2 goals if we apply the work rate and keep their crowd quiet.

Hart
Zabaleta Kompany Demichelis Clichy
Fernando Fernandinho
Navas Silva Nasri
Jovetic

Willy, Kolarov, Mangala, Lampard, Milner, Aguero, Dzeko

1-2 City!

No matter how shit they are playing they always raise their game for us so expect a tough game. Noticed Pellegrini sticking up for the English refs so maybe they'll reward us with a cheap penalty.

I have a little feeling Martinez will go against his methods tomorrow and setup defensively and play for a draw with the hope of nicking it.

Martinez knows with Everton's current poor form he cannot afford another loss and if he sets Everton up to attack us I can see us causing havoc on their defence, saying that our defence isn't great at the moment so I can see us conceding.

Hart
Fernando Fernan
Milner Silva Nasri
Jovetic

Can see Kun getting 10-20 mins.

1-3 City.

I think Everton will get an early goal, and then once we get our heads straight and get a goal they will start to flood in.

Jaxite said:
Hart
Fernando Fernan
Milner Silva Nasri
Jovetic

Can see Kun getting 10-20 mins.

1-3 City.

I think Everton will get an early goal, and then once we get our heads straight and get a goal they will start to flood in.

If 3 is a flood, what is 5 or 6 :)

start of a big month, need to bring something back from this. if we can remain unbeaten throughout jan i'd be more than pleased. with the injured players coming back we can even win a couple, even missing yaya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.