Everton vs. City - Saturday 10th January

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always worry about playing Everton but at least Cahill isn't there anymore. Lukaku is the key worry for me as if he gets it right he can do special things.

Against WHU he cut in from the right a few times to hit shots which either went miles over or straight at the keeper. I fear he will get one into the top corner soon.. But what the hell, Barlkely did that last season and we still won so really it's down to how well we play that matters and I think we will be well up for this one.

I predict a big scoreline against these. They've been defending poorly ever since Martinez took over and at the moment it's even worse than it was last season when we scored six against them and should really have scored more in both games but were too wasteful.

Rammy Blue said:
I'd start with Jimmy up front, and have Sergio, Dzeko and Jovetic on the bench - ready for a treble sub after 60 mins, that'd be a laugh.

No way all three strikers will be on the bench. either one starts or one of Dzeko and Aguero is not risked and completely kept out of the Matchday squad.

Would love to get this out of the way with a 1-0. Fully expect Chelsea to stick a few pass Newcastle.

According to my Everton mates at work, their loss of form is down to more than just football issues.
Apparently the dressing room is not a happy place and Lukaku causing a lot of unrest.
So lets just hope they decide to have a sulk today.

According to the BBC web site the wind strength in Liverpool is currently averaging 18 kph having weakened significantly since this morning.

Is this the case for the locals as I find that a little hard to fathom given the recent forecasts and the strength of the wind at the Stadium of Light?

mancity1 said:
According to the BBC web site the wind strength in Liverpool is currently averaging 18 kph having weakened significantly since this morning.

Is this the case for the locals as I find that a little hard to fathom given the recent forecasts and the strength of the wind at the Stadium of Light?

Isobars closer together further north east. It'll be right.

[bigimg]http://tiles.bbcimg.co.uk/tilechef/live/pressure/1420883552431/atl/150110.png[/bigimg]

We have to be ultra professional if we are to get the points against as Chelsea will have a field day against Newcastle. It won't be the end of the world if we do lose today but it will make the job of retaining our title a lot more difficult.

Sky reporting delayed kick off due to some wind damage to a roof stand,now 3.15 ko planned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.