Everton!!!!!!!!!!!!!

citoeast said:
Ok I started this, tbh I waver, I wanted MH to suceed and a bit of me still does, but it is so difficult to keep faith, espeicially when City are worryingly failing so badly, to date, to bring in players in during this transfer window. We should have been up and running with signings from week 1.

I know there is still time, but the delay is worying considering the months of prior planning that is meant to have taken place.

Moyes has made some cracking signings and got the very best out of them.

I am happy to take the abuse.
We have signed Bridge already, and there are bids on the table.

Should we expect rival clubs just to roll over nd accept our bids for their best players? Took Chelsea months to extract SWP from us

kinkladze96 said:
citoeast said:
David Moyes took over a bottom of the table struggling side, was given very limited funds to spend, and yet immediately improved them,. Season after season they perform well under his management. 6th in the premiership, 3 points behind Arsenal, stuffing Hull 2-0 at half-time today, with no recognised striker available for weeks.

What is your problem MH's, stuff your lame duck excuses, you are an out and out failure, face up to it, accept it, and stop screwing our team up.

Six years for moyes to BUILD A TEAM. less than six months for hughes ans nine days into a window. what do you think he is. merlin!

MUPPET

i knew he reminded me of someone

To me the prem just gets fookin worse by the year - huff and puff and up an at em can get you a long way in this division
Blue Scouse
Wigan
Stoke
Notlob
even Villa to an extent

God I hate these types of teams and I just hope they all physically blow up in the final third of the season

The essential quality which EFC exhibit is that they are difficult to beat. They have had their own lower league defeats - Shrewsbury and Oldham, both under Moyes - but if you go to Goodison you have to put on a good performance to beat them. The last two seasons we never looked like scoring and its this ability to grind out results which I was hoping Hughes would bring and establish at an early point. This is something he has palpably failed to do.

mike channon´s windmill said:
To me the prem just gets fookin worse by the year - huff and puff and up an at em can get you a long way in this division
Blue Scouse
Wigan
Stoke
Notlob
even Villa to an extent

God I hate these types of teams and I just hope they all physically blow up in the final third of the season

Don't worry, my good man, apparently ALL MH teams are better in the 2nd half of the season. Let's see, shall we. All I know is that if one of Old Fish 'Ed' teams are doing almost infintely better than us, we are in a very dark place indeed, mostly made in Wales.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
The essential quality which EFC exhibit is that they are difficult to beat. They have had their own lower league defeats - Shrewsbury and Oldham, both under Moyes - but if you go to Goodison you have to put on a good performance to beat them. The last two seasons we never looked like scoring and its this ability to grind out results which I was hoping Hughes would bring and establish at an early point. This is something he has palpably failed to do.

I agree we need to grind the results sometimes. this becomes very difficult when your two centre halfs get madness of some sort.(temporary hopefully). also kompany is having to cover too much in midfield, Hamanns too old and gelson is not quite there yet. Lets get the players in and we will improve alround as a team.

Think Moyes has done a great job at Everton and if there's any example of sticking with a manger through tough times to finally get "reasonable" success then this is one of them. O'Neill is another and look where they're both now, fighting for 5th.

I would like us to have a little more spine and graft but keep the passng, movement and inventiveness of a troika such as SWP , Ireland and Rob - Everton just box (pugilistically speaking) teams to death and give fook all away - I woul NEVER pay to watch their "brand" of football - they are bullies but well organised ones

citoeast said:
David Moyes took over a bottom of the table struggling side, was given very limited funds to spend, and yet immediately improved them,. Season after season they perform well under his management. 6th in the premiership, 3 points behind Arsenal, stuffing Hull 2-0 at half-time today, with no recognised striker available for weeks.

What is your problem MH's, stuff your lame duck excuses, you are an out and out failure, face up to it, accept it, and stop screwing our team up.

twat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.