Everton

Gwladiator said:
If you look at the team we started with it's hardly suprising, still looking good to qualify.

HAHA do me a favour, it was a strong side you deluded lot.

We lost in a European competition with what wasn't even close to our best side, no reflection on the league what so ever.

Immaculate Pasta said:
Gwladiator said:
If you look at the team we started with it's hardly suprising, still looking good to qualify.

If you think that was a strong side then it's you sir who is the deluded one.

alera said:
Even with all their injuries back and no further problems the best they can hope for is 9th in the league this season. Definately no better then that, besides last seasons top 4 City, Spurs, Villa and Sunderland all have much better squads and more importantly form this season.

I actually think Fulham and possibly Stoke will finish above them as well. Yakubus not going to be at a decent level for a while yet and might never come back to a decent level and I doubt Jagielka or Arteta play much of part before January. Even then and without any set backs I doubt they will make much of an impact this season with the injuries they have had and the time they have been out.

a lot of you seem a little over confident though.

Now that really is funny considering Eveton fans seem to think its fine getting thrashed 5 - 0 and still think they will be top 6 come end of the season.

Believe I said I think 7th is the best we can hope for and stoke? do me a favour.

Gwladiator said:
Immaculate Pasta said:

Howard, Hibbert, Distin, Bilyaletdinov, Cahill, Rodwell, Fellaini and Yakubu all START for you when their fit.

Same old scousers, if your not blaming someone for anything bad that happens you come up with shit excuses.

You got thumped 5-0 by a very good side. Just face facts.

Immaculate Pasta said:
Gwladiator said:

Howard, Hibbert, Distin, Bilyaletdinov, Cahill, Rodwell, Fellaini and Yakubu all START for you when their fit.

Same old scousers, if your not blaming someone for anything bad that happens you come up with shit excuses.

I believe I have and it's a result that doesn't really impact on us in any major way.

Baines, Yobo, Jagielka, Arteta, Pienaar, Osman, Neville and Heitinga will usually start for us aswell, didn't see them tonight...

Gwladiator said:
Immaculate Pasta said:

I believe I have and it's a result that doesn't really impact on us in any major way.

Baines, Yobo, Jagielka, Arteta, Pienaar, Osman, Neville and Heitinga will usually start for us aswell, didn't see them tonight...

They you lot are going on your making it out like you played the kids. You played a very strong side, strong enough to leave your top goalscorer on the bench!!!

Gwladiator said:
Immaculate Pasta said:

so youre gonna try and play 16 players altogether when all are available?

Immaculate Pasta said:
Gwladiator said:

They you lot are going on your making it out like you played the kids. You played a very strong side, strong enough to leave your top goalscorer on the bench!!!

Sunday and Tuesday's matches are far more important, wouldn't have made much sense risking him.

Gwladiator said:
Immaculate Pasta said:

Sunday and Tuesday's matches are far more important, wouldn't have made much sense risking him.

Out of interest, all players fit and available, what's your Everton 11?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.