Everton

Immaculate Pasta said:
Gwladiator said:
Sunday and Tuesday's matches are far more important, wouldn't have made much sense risking him.

Out of interest, all players fit and available, what's your Everton 11?
and dont just put all of the unavailable players in just to prove a point

Immaculate Pasta said:
Gwladiator said:
Sunday and Tuesday's matches are far more important, wouldn't have made much sense risking him.

Strongest at the moment (in my opinion):

---------------------Howard-------------------------
Heitinga-------Jagielka--------Distin----------Baines
Pienaar--------Arteta--------Rodwell---------Bilyaletdinov
----------------Saha---------Yakubu-----------------

(Cahill and Fellaini both being used from the bench)

mcfc_nick said:
Gwladiator said:
I believe I have and it's a result that doesn't really impact on us in any major way.

Baines, Yobo, Jagielka, Arteta, Pienaar, Osman, Neville and Heitinga will usually start for us aswell, didn't see them tonight...
so youre gonna try and play 16 players altogether when all are available?

I'm saying every player that was injured or not registered would have had a good chance of playing some part in the match.

Gwladiator said:
Immaculate Pasta said:

Don't be daft, Fellaini and Cahill especially would be the first names on the list in a full fit Everton XI.

Gwladiator said:
If you stay consistant I don't see any reason why you can't nick 4th, 5th at least anyway, a lot fo you seem a little over confident though.

And what do you base this on?

The thread that says:
Ade is frustrating
Petrov isn't good enough
Robbie should be sold
Hughes is tactically naive
Micah is fat and useless
SWP can't play football

I mean which threads are you getting this over confident fuckwittery from?

City fans being optimistic is so wrong? As opposed to Everton fans believing they have a divine right to finish above City just because they have in the past few years?

I've said it before and I stand by it, Everton have punched above their weight for a few lucky years. They are now getting found out. Even without City's investment are Everton competing with Villa or Spuds? Even Sunderland have the upperhand over them at the minute.

Yet the deluded Evertions chant the mantra "In Moyes we Trust", yeh...okay.

Wheelsy said:
Gwladiator said:

Don't be daft, Fellaini and Cahill especially would be the first names on the list in a full fit Everton XI.

Cahill maybe but not on current form, Fellaini wouldn't be in our best 11, any Evertonian will say the same.

Everton have a strong first 11 when everyone is fit, one which will be pushing for the top 6 IMO.

however, due to moyes style of football, i dont think he gets the best out of there key players in arteta and cahill.

To watch everton are terrible, get the ball to the full backs, bypass the midfield, win a throw in, get high balls into the box, hope something bobbles for them.

For a few years everton have got away with it, but the bolton/blackburn type of football they play doesnt work all the time, and i think this season is the first they are finding that out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.