ezps7p.jpg

nz0ket.gif

:)

stony said:
Rascal said:
I dont get why you are laughing at Everton

They are a proper football club with proper fans

Dont become everything we have been against and show some respect

Any stick Everton get on here is just a fifth of the bile they spew about us on their forums.
You've missed a lot Rascal but since the Lescott transfer we've had nothing but bile, bitterness and downright Jealousy from most of the Everton fans who come on here.
Out of all the clubs who don't like our new found wealth, Everton fans have been the bitterest.

That is true. There's been way way way less stick off the Rags. For a period if about 6months there was an Everton fan (often plural) on here every single day giving us shit after shit after shit!

Radio 5 read out a text from an Everton fan who was at Brentford who said that their fans were racially abusing Beckford, and some seats were broken.

Idiots everywhere.

However the point I wamted to make on this was that everton are being held up by the pundits as the model that City should follow - steady progression and no extravagant spending - so I am glad when one of the arguments that's used against us is undermined

I don't mind u ripping the piss out of us - after last nights result we deserve it. Just trying to fathom how it is ur football team always manage to let u down. I was convinced we were going to have a cracking season - must have been pissed all summer! Anyway i've got my revenge - just bet on u lot to win tonight - cue 3-0 to the baggies!

quadvod said:
I don't mind u ripping the piss out of us - after last nights result we deserve it. Just trying to fathom how it is ur football team always manage to let u down. I was convinced we were going to have a cracking season - must have been pissed all summer! Anyway i've got my revenge - just bet on u lot to win tonight - cue 3-0 to the baggies!

WRONG!<br /><br />-- Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:44 pm --<br /><br />
quadvod said:

WRONG!

Fuck Everton and everything they stand for. Just another team of whinging scousers.

As City fans we normally side with the 2nd team from cities around the world, as we have common ground. But everton No, I can't stand them Should of been relagated ages ago (Wimbledon) (The Goal that Bolton had disallowed against them, Clearly over the line. Them Bolton went down 1 point less then everton) the first ever game at the reebok

Jonno86 said:
Well we've had good laugh tonight with your good selves and the neighbours Liverpool making exits from the carling Cup!!

I didn't see much of last nite as a loss but more of a gain seeing 6 youngsters make it in the first, I as well as many others on this forum were proud to see Mancini have faith in the kids, others weren't as happy but some fans want to see success but I on the other hand as well as wanting success don't want to see the whole City bringing youth through die out so I'll see this as a cup we won't win this season but will be looking forward to see how we do in the F.A cup, Europa League and the Prem League with a full strength squad most likely being picked in every round :o)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.