Everton!!

Rascal said:
I dont get why you are laughing at Everton

They are a proper football club with proper fans

Dont become everything we have been against and show some respect

I don't understand where people are at with this. Ok so Moyes had a go over Jole last season and Mancini had a swipe at Moyes in the home match, but we have been on the receiving end of crap results more so than EFC have. We should remember the games we have lost. I can still fell the bewilderment of a three nowt home defeat to Forest a season or two ago, so let's not get all high and mighty 'cos someone has lost to lower league opposition.

It's not Everton I can't stand,it's Moyes.

The man is a twat and has stirred up a lot of resentment between the fans by blaming their crap start last season entirely on City and the sale of one player.

He attempted to cover all his failings and the fact that his club was potless by lashing out at the "big bully" and creating a ridiculously over the top siege mentality when they played us.
The danger is that once you've used resentment and jealousy as a motivational tool to whip the fans into a frenzy you're no longer in control of how to turn it off.

Hence a lot of Blues taking pleasure in Everton's troubles....It wouldn't have happened previously.

Historically I know couldn't have give a toss if Everton were having a shit time-I'd rather save my irk for stretford....but their manager's grating,carping,and whinging behaviour has made me watch their recent results with a sense of calm satisfaction.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Rascal said:

I don't understand where people are at with this. Ok so Moyes had a go over Jole last season and Mancini had a swipe at Moyes in the home match, but we have been on the receiving end of crap results more so than EFC have. We should remember the games we have lost. I can still fell the bewilderment of a three nowt home defeat to Forest a season or two ago, so let's not get all high and mighty 'cos someone has lost to lower league opposition.

EXACTLY, more sense spoken by Mr Ewings back 'eader, although I don't like the vitriol spewed about us by Everton fans and David Moyes (and other fans and managers too) in the last 12 months, I think we're beginning to forget where we were not so long ago. Its always been nice to see a giant killing in the cup as long as it wasn't us, which most years it was!
I've always said that if they scrapped the FA Cup final in may and played a game between the two most underachieving sides for that season then most of the time it would be between us and Newcastle, with Everton, Spuds, West Ham and Villa sometimes making a appearance

Rascal said:

I don't think people are acting superior or saying it can't still happen to us, just enjoying Everton losing because of what their fans are like and their hatred of City (see on GOT etc)

Rascal said:

Ooh, you big Rascal you...nice to see you've had the lecky turned back on...;- )

charliebigspuds said:

EXACTLY, more sense spoken by Mr Ewings back 'eader, although I don't like the vitriol spewed about us by Everton fans and David Moyes (and other fans and managers too) in the last 12 months, I think we're beginning to forget where we were not so long ago. Its always been nice to see a giant killing in the cup as long as it wasn't us, which most years it was!
I've always said that if they scrapped the FA Cup final in may and played a game between the two most underachieving sides for that season then most of the time it would be between us and Newcastle, with Everton, Spuds, West Ham and Villa sometimes making a appearance

You're missing the point completely. It's precisely fuck all to do with where we were not so long back or any of that bollocks. We've taken a lot of shit off everton since the Lescott saga, including moyes slating us in their programme notes and them rubbing it in our faces when they did us last season. This is a bit of payback and it feels sweet

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.