Every game i see....

MATCITY said:
glen quagmire said:
Armaan said:
I dont know maybe you should ask your mates? Your not at school i see....

Free period mate.
OH SNAP
fuck%20yeah.gif

glen quagmire said:
Armaan said:
I notice Balo getting better game after game.... This guys going to be as good as Ronaldo. I love him.

Is it half term already?

A bit harsh that.

There's something about Mario that's really special. It would not surprise me in the least if in time he became rated as the best player in the world.

Chippy_boy said:
glen quagmire said:
Armaan said:
I notice Balo getting better game after game.... This guys going to be as good as Ronaldo. I love him.

Is it half term already?

A bit harsh that.

There's something about Mario that's really special. It would not surprise me in the least if in time he became rated as the best player in the world.

Not harsh at all mate. Armaan knows i pull his leg. Only this.

glen quagmire said:
whothefisAlice said:
As of today Balo is not even in the top 15 probably even 20 players on the planet. He has a long way to even be considered in the same sentence as a Ronaldo.

Half term in the yooeseh?

What is it with you and everyone being fucking kiddies today? Should we start to worry or alert any authorities?

whothefisAlice said:
glen quagmire said:
whothefisAlice said:
As of today Balo is not even in the top 15 probably even 20 players on the planet. He has a long way to even be considered in the same sentence as a Ronaldo.

Half term in the yooeseh?

What is it with you and everyone being fucking kiddies today? Should we start to worry or alert any authorities?

lol!

The potential of Mario shouldn't be underestimated. Football geniuses in the south stand behind me were giving it all the 'I don't know what the fuss is about' stuff when he had a poor game last week against bolton, but that's their fault, not Marios. The next couple of years coulkd be very, very exciting watching this boy

What pleased me the most about his play last night was how he reacted to their defenders grappling with him all the time. Instead of getting wound up he just looked to the ref and free kicks were given and at one point he even pissed himself at the defender who was doing it. This is how he needs to handle these situations. Instead of getting wound up he should just laugh it off. The defenders grapple with him because they're scared of him and most of the time they can't handle him. They know that if they grapple him then he might react, it's his biggest weakness. The lisbon defender must have felt pretty small last night when you could see him panicking and fouling Mario, only for Mario to turn round and laugh in his face. It was a great sign, but he won't get as much protection from refs in the prem so he's still got a lot to prove yet

There'll still be bumps on the way to him realising his potential but he's got the lot and I always look forward to seeing his name on the teamsheet

The Fat el Hombre said:
The potential of Mario shouldn't be underestimated. Football geniuses in the south stand behind me were giving it all the 'I don't know what the fuss is about' stuff when he had a poor game last week against bolton, but that's their fault, not Marios. The next couple of years coulkd be very, very exciting watching this boy

What pleased me the most about his play last night was how he reacted to their defenders grappling with him all the time. Instead of getting wound up he just looked to the ref and free kicks were given and at one point he even pissed himself at the defender who was doing it. This is how he needs to handle these situations. Instead of getting wound up he should just laugh it off. The defenders grapple with him because they're scared of him and most of the time they can't handle him. They know that if they grapple him then he might react, it's his biggest weakness. The lisbon defender must have felt pretty small last night when you could see him panicking and fouling Mario, only for Mario to turn round and laugh in his face. It was a great sign, but he won't get as much protection from refs in the prem so he's still got a lot to prove yet

There'll still be bumps on the way to him realising his potential but he's got the lot and I always look forward to seeing his name on the teamsheet

He's certainly matured alot this season. Obviously he's had his moments but at times he's really applied himself and showed that he could be a long term option for us.

I do wonder whether the referee's attitude towards had anything to do with his performance. He got good protection from the ref last night. This meant he could relax and concentrate on his football.

However as you say he doesn't get this in Prem games. He seems to want to battle with refs in the prem. Unfortunately the bread and butter will always be the league and therefore he needs to continue to mature and understand that it will not always go his way.

Very encouraged by what I saw last night, it was his best cameo in City shirt (and that's including Everton)

Mario is a huge talent, what i noticed last night is the other City players look more comfortable in strong passes into his feet knowing Mario can hold it up, somthing that Edin is usually top notch at but last night he had a poor game for his standards.

He won several free kicks this way where as Edin tried laying off first time resulting in loseing the ball, Marios decision making is improving also, knowing when to hold, when to turn, and when to lay off.

Keep it up Mario

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.