every match joe messes up

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
de niro said:
pride in battle said:
Yes, you stay in your little mode ie slag City off at every opportunity...

really?

ok here's a question.
had joe not (for the umpteenth time) cost us points do you think I would have started this thread?
i'm assuming you didn't like me starting a "flapping " thread last summer before on the last day we spunked 50m on a right load of dross.
had we signed the players mancini wanted two things would have been different. I wouldn't have started that thread either and we would have retained the prem title.

I say it as it is and will continue to do so.

We fucked up in the transfer window of 2012 and it would seem that history has repeated itself this year!

It has been clear to everyone that we needed a top quality CB since Lescott almost cost us the title. Did we address it? No we bought a youngster with potential who to be fair to him performed above what was expected last season. However, this season he has reverted back to being what he is, a youngster with potential and one who should be coming in when we get an injury not starting every game.

Clichy has been on the slide for some time and although Kolorov has done ok this season when he has played, it was my opinion and a few others that we needed a left back too. Have we addressed this? No.

What we have done is bought a forward for more than £20m who can't even get on the bench....

Kept a clearly disillusioned and disinterested Dzeko when selling him in the summer would have made more sense

And bought a winger who if we are honest is really hit and miss.

We have spent in the region of £130m since we won the title and we are no better. Arguably we are worse.

Apart from the winger I'd agree with you, for some reason I quite like Navas and he gives us a good option. A well regarded winger with electric pace is exactly what many of us wanted, give him time and he should come good :)

Though yes, some of our buys and lack of buys have been quite frankly, odd.

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
what an embarrasing thread, complete over reaction. Still the best for me

Do you know we have other keepers?

I can only assume you don't if you are still thinking Hart is the best option!

To be honest even if he was our only keeper I would rather play rush goalie than have that fraud wear the No1 shirt ever again.

MaineRoadBlue said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:

To be honest even if he was our only keeper I would rather play rush goalie than have that fraud wear the No1 shirt ever again.

You sound like a fucking tool drop him? yes never to play again? idiot.

MaineRoadBlue said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:

I hope this is a joke. joe is a very good keeper, one of the best, its just that we want THE best.

The road back for Joe

Firstly , come out publicly and exonerate the young centre back.

Secondly , take up a place on the bench and work his nads off to get that shirt back.

He has to then take his chance or his days at City are over.

I hope and believe he will take the chance

de niro said:
MaineRoadBlue said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:

I hope this is a joke. joe is a very good keeper, one of the best, its just that we want THE best.

You calmed down since starting the thread then ;)

Pants has never let us down, time is up for Joe.

cookster said:
de niro said:
MaineRoadBlue said:

You calmed down since starting the thread then ;)

Pants has never let us down, time is up for Joe.

not at all but joe is no fraud. yes pants deserves a crack.

Time for a rest Joe . I would even give Richard Wright a game . Dick would do better job than Joe .

Haven't read through every page of this thread as i thought it was a fookin wind up. Name me a goalie in the Premier League who HAS NOT fooked up at some point or other.
As for Casilllas, he can't get into the Real Madrid team. If he was that good, he would still be playing for the first team.
Massive over reaction.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.