every match joe messes up

de niro said:
neilsonblue said:
Joe was certainly at fault today. Can't help wondering whether his impetuosity this season (remember the Villa game) is based partly on our high line and the need for the goalkeeper to act as a de facto sweeper when long balls are played over the top. He seems primed to rush out and is constantly "on his marks." This tendency is more pronounced this season. Felt sorry for Nasty to be honest. I hope he isn't blamed within the dressing room hierarchy .

it will be nasty who will be sacrified/ blamed. on Wednesday pants and lescott will play. next week end pants will be dropped and lescott will stay in.
Next weekend we should be playing Panti and Nasti. I'll be fucking dumbfounded if Hart and Lescott play.

de niro said:
pride in battle said:
de niro said:
tell you what, i'll start a nodding dog forum. it will have a few members i'm sure. you will feel at home there.

Yes, you stay in your little mode ie slag City off at every opportunity...

really?

ok here's a question.
had joe not (for the umpteenth time) cost us points do you think I would have started this thread?
i'm assuming you didn't like me starting a "flapping " thread last summer before on the last day we spunked 50m on a right load of dross.
had we signed the players mancini wanted two things would have been different. I wouldn't have started that thread either and we would have retained the prem title.

I say it as it is and will continue to do so.

We fucked up in the transfer window of 2012 and it would seem that history has repeated itself this year!

It has been clear to everyone that we needed a top quality CB since Lescott almost cost us the title. Did we address it? No we bought a youngster with potential who to be fair to him performed above what was expected last season. However, this season he has reverted back to being what he is, a youngster with potential and one who should be coming in when we get an injury not starting every game.

Clichy has been on the slide for some time and although Kolorov has done ok this season when he has played, it was my opinion and a few others that we needed a left back too. Have we addressed this? No.

What we have done is bought a forward for more than £20m who can't even get on the bench....

Kept a clearly disillusioned and disinterested Dzeko when selling him in the summer would have made more sense

And bought a winger who if we are honest is really hit and miss.

We have spent in the region of £130m since we won the title and we are no better. Arguably we are worse.

neilsonblue said:
Joe was certainly at fault today. Can't help wondering whether his impetuosity this season (remember the Villa game) is based partly on our high line and the need for the goalkeeper to act as a de facto sweeper when long balls are played over the top. He seems primed to rush out and is constantly "on his marks." This tendency is more pronounced this season. Felt sorry for Nasty to be honest. I hope he isn't blamed within the dressing room hierarchy .

The high line argument is a good point but Joe's decision making is all over the place. Look at some of his decisions when distributing the ball. I think it will be good for him to miss a few games and get his confdence back. I don't know who the goalkeeping coach is but he needs to start earning his moneyt now.

The usual pattern this season is that Hart makes a mistake which costs us points, usually away from home. The next home game he is retained and has virtually nothing to do and his poor form is forgotten. Then he makes another mistake etc etc.

Get no pleasure in saying it but he needs dropping. He is costing us points and we have no chance of winning anything with a keeper who is making regular mistakes.

Total balls up from Joe..The one time he should be staying on his line he's rushing out...Martín Demichelis bollocked him earlier for not coming off his line to clear,last week he was getting bollocked off Micah for the same thing...I can see a welcome to Manchester Wilfredo Caballero poster coming and the sooner the better for me..

My bet is on Casillas or Caballero coming in January or Valdes in the Summer.

I can't see Pellegrini sticking with Joe much longer after the number of mistakes he has made not just this season but for nearly a year now, even Txiki will see an issue.

I have a feeling this will be Hart's last season at City, harsh reality but we cannot carry passengers.

obviously pants was always going to be playing wednesday anyway, but it's time to give him a run in the league games too now. take Hart out of the firing line for a bit, his confidence is shot and has been for a few weeks now. if pants doesnt start the league game on saturday after the form Joe has been in then its obvious he'll never play a league game for us barring injury.

the rest will hopefully do hart some good, bacon face did the same with de gea and played lindegaard and de gea came back a much better keeper for it.

There is no other player in our squad who can make such basic and regular errors with impunity. If Pantillimon impresses on Wednesday I would keep him in goal for the weekend. Hart is a good goalkeeper but he doesn't command the area at set pieces and acts crazily in situations like today. Gutted for him but he needs to feel the breeze.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
de niro said:
pride in battle said:
Yes, you stay in your little mode ie slag City off at every opportunity...

really?

ok here's a question.
had joe not (for the umpteenth time) cost us points do you think I would have started this thread?
i'm assuming you didn't like me starting a "flapping " thread last summer before on the last day we spunked 50m on a right load of dross.
had we signed the players mancini wanted two things would have been different. I wouldn't have started that thread either and we would have retained the prem title.

I say it as it is and will continue to do so.

We fucked up in the transfer window of 2012 and it would seem that history has repeated itself this year!

It has been clear to everyone that we needed a top quality CB since Lescott almost cost us the title. Did we address it? No we bought a youngster with potential who to be fair to him performed above what was expected last season. However, this season he has reverted back to being what he is, a youngster with potential and one who should be coming in when we get an injury not starting every game.

Clichy has been on the slide for some time and although Kolorov has done ok this season when he has played, it was my opinion and a few others that we needed a left back too. Have we addressed this? No.

What we have done is bought a forward for more than £20m who can't even get on the bench....

Kept a clearly disillusioned and disinterested Dzeko when selling him in the summer would have made more sense

And bought a winger who if we are honest is really hit and miss.

We have spent in the region of £130m since we won the title and we are no better. Arguably we are worse.

good post and spot on.

but get ready for the nodding dogs to come on and bite you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.