every match joe messes up

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
what an embarrasing thread, complete over reaction. Still the best for me

over reaction? you tell that to the fans who have travelled 200 miles and paid out a small fortune to go and see yet another error from our keeper. the same fans who were in Moscow to witness the last one. we got away with that one as they were no cheslsea.

take your blue specs off.

I've always stuck up for Hart but that was the single most amateurish piece of goal keeping I've seen for a long time.

No reason to come out at all. To fuck the game up for us at that point is unforgivable.

Still don't see pants as a better alternative though

I admit to being one who's defended Joe in the past but I think the whole side is being undermined by him just now. He's simply not playing well enough. Garcia gets all the grief but he's made nothing like the number of individual mistakes Hart has.

dctid said:
Clowns the lot of them

No one else did anything wrong on this occasion. Nastasic got it right, 100% under control and Demichelis tried everything to get back and cover...

All on one man this one, sadly.

de niro said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:

over reaction? you tell that to the fans who have travelled 200 miles and paid out a small fortune to go and see yet another error from our keeper. the same fans who were in Moscow to witness the last one. we got away with that one as they were no cheslsea.

take your blue specs off.

all players make mistakes, as fans we should expect that sometimes. Thats the risk you take when paying to go to places like moscow, silva could have scored an own goal or kompany, but thats part of the game. Saying that what does the moscow trip have to do with anything right now, different game

Just got fed up of all the moaners and slagging off players on here.

If he didn't shout, then it's his fault. If he did, then it's Nastisic at fault. Let's wait and see before we get the gallows out.

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:

The best at City, the Prem or the world? I'm trying to gauge how idiotic an assessment that is - have you ever watched another GK before?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.