every match joe messes up

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
what an embarrasing thread, complete over reaction. Still the best for me

He might be the best for you, but he's pretty average and has far too many flaws in his game for him to be called world class as many have said before.

de niro said:
at where we are he's not good enough. the kid didn't help but joe is always making the wrong decision.
Exactly! Nasty didn't help but who is the one messing up and costing us points time and time again? JOE

Time to be dropped, yes he saved the game for us in Moscow but today's debacle was shockingly bad for a so called top goalkeeper.

quiet_riot said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
nomorethaksintimes said:
The best at City, the Prem or the world? I'm trying to gauge how idiotic an assessment that is - have you ever watched another GK before?

Wow no need for that hahaha errrr no ive never seen another gk before!!!!!!!!!!! im not even gonna waste my time properly answering this

Because you can't? It was a simple question. You said Hart was 'still the best'. The replier asked if you meant at City, in the PL, or in the world?

Simple.

Whatever your answer is, will be wrong, he is a total liability now and needs dropping ASAP.

NO because he has to put things like idiotic assesment and ask me if ive ever watched anothe gk before ???, if he had just replied normally than i would have happily answered. ie just the first bit he put

btw i mean in england

Im done with joe he needs to go and go quickly how many important points is he going to cost us I can't take it anymore

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.