everyone get out alive??

mike channon´s windmill said:
GXCity said:
Mugatu said:
I find that an extremely depressing thing to hear in this day and age, to be afraid of winning a fucking football game because of the resulting serious assaults that might happen. It just shouldn't be a worry in 2011.
Animals.

They were all waving their hands showing the score and smiling or laughing. I somehow reckon it would have been slightly more hostile if we had won. Would have fucking loved it if we had won though.

They wouldn´t have taken even a draw very well. Two faced fookers. Would be funny if they slipped up at VR and we pipped them - very funny. Chances are though atm we will be there next season and they won´t ;)

Nobody got stabbed at the end.....good game isn't it.

Great show at "San Paolo" yesterday night

I told you yesterday before match

Cavani Cavaniiiii I just made a mistake saying Cavaniiii again. Hamsik went close though

Now the destiny is in our hand....but be sure that Villareal will play with 18's team.....they will focalise on Liga

tbf I didnt think the napoli atmosphere sounded that good

im_still_here said:
watched it on tv and i thought the fireworks,all the flairs and the gap in the seats that made an N was pretty good, but the atmosphere seemed very medorce and silent at times. The only thing you could hear them doing was whistleing, then at odd stages in the game they were squeeling or making some sort of bird noise. seemed very camp anyway.

What about when Napoli scored......maybe wait somebody coming back from San Paolo

Giuseppe said:
GXCity said:
They were all waving their hands showing the score and smiling or laughing. I somehow reckon it would have been slightly more hostile if we had won. Would have fucking loved it if we had won though.

They wouldn´t have taken even a draw very well. Two faced fookers. Would be funny if they slipped up at VR and we pipped them - very funny. Chances are though atm we will be there next season and they won´t ;)

Cavani Cavaniiiii I just made a mistake saying Cavaniiii again. Hamsik went close though

Now the destiny is in our hand....but be sure that Villareal will play with 18's team.....they will focalise on Liga

"Focus on" my friend - that English lesson is free of charge mate and from a pro ;)
If VR play an U18 side they should be deservedly banned from Europe imperptetuity
In my opinion Cavani is good but he wouldn´t last 2 months in the Premier League
Had we drawn we would be looking at City fans in hospital this morning I have no doubt
Have a good season trying to break down all the Cattanacio defences in Serie A - it seems most have already sussed you and this comes from someone who really thought you would win the league.
Ciao ;)

Mugatu said:
GXCity said:
Probably the best result for our safety as if we had won we would have come in for some serious shit.

I find that an extremely depressing thing to hear in this day and age, to be afraid of winning a fucking football game because of the resulting serious assaults that might happen. It just shouldn't be a worry in 2011.
Animals.

Prejudice is one of the worst things in this world. You don't know Napoli, you shouldn't talk as if you do.

Prejudice is one of the worst things in this world. You don't know Napoli, you shouldn't talk as if you do.[/quote]

tell that to the two Germans that got had over last month.some how i think they will agree with Mugatu.

mr groucho said:
Mugatu said:
GXCity said:
Probably the best result for our safety as if we had won we would have come in for some serious shit.

Animals.

Prejudice is one of the worst things in this world. You don't know Napoli, you shouldn't talk as if you do.

Just back, great day out had a good day all in all shame about result but we can't win them all!

Have to say Napoli fans we did meet around the area was fine but did get the impression when the sun went down it was very different.

Thought the Napoli fans are similar in passion and noise to Bayern fans and in my opinion the best home fans for me are aris that I have been to

Wish a few more city fans drop the negative stuff though, very arrogant views and demands a not what we are about

Get behind the boys at the Bayern home game and we never know what twists could happen!

mr groucho said:
Mugatu said:
GXCity said:

Animals.

its not prejudice, just fact. Napoli the place wasnt mentioned however the animal fans and there disgusting behavoiur was

Giuseppe said:

"Focus on" my friend - that English lesson is free of charge mate and from a pro ;)
If VR play an U18 side they should be deservedly banned from Europe imperptetuity
In my opinion Cavani is good but he wouldn´t last 2 months in the Premier League
Had we drawn we would be looking at City fans in hospital this morning I have no doubt
Have a good season trying to break down all the Cattanacio defences in Serie A - it seems most have already sussed you and this comes from someone who really thought you would win the league.
Ciao ;)

If you see the team on uefa website you can see that you have "A" team and a "B" team......see what age have the "B" then come back to me.

Cavani last year made 36 goals.....Serie A, Coppa Italia, Europa League.

We are not used to play both league and champions, Napoli if it goes through will go out at last 16 I reckon as they will try to focalise on league to get to Champions League again next season.

You know we don't have all the money you have, ah another thing what about fair play law?<br /><br />-- Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:19 am --<br /><br />
bluebannana said:
mr groucho said:
Mugatu said:
Animals.

its not prejudice, just fact. Napoli the place wasnt mentioned however the animal fans and there disgusting behavoiur was

Call animals somebody else mate, moderate your language....scambags are everywere you know.....I don't think Manchester is a free scumbags city

bluebannana said:
mr groucho said:
Mugatu said:
Animals.

The fact is that hooligans are english

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.