everyone get out alive??

Giuseppe said:
mike channon´s windmill said:
Giuseppe said:
If you see the team on uefa website you can see that you have "A" team and a "B" team......see what age have the "B" then come back to me.

Cavani last year made 36 goals.....Serie A, Coppa Italia, Europa League.

We are not used to play both league and champions, Napoli if it goes through will go out at last 16 I reckon as they will try to focalise on league to get to Champions League again next season.

You know we don't have all the money you have, ah another thing <fontcolor=red>what about fair play law?</font>

Focalise? I just gave you a free class previous post ;) I like my students to pay attention !

"FOCUS ON!" ;) (unless this is a Clarkie! - no, better not go there)

I will have to submit an invoice if you continue to make the same mistake or force you to write

" Cavani would not make it in the Premier League " 300 times ;)

No you don´t have our money but you have "other" ways , shall we say, of conducting good business ;)

"there´s more than one way to skin a cat" would be an apt expression to study in this context
Ciao, ciao ;)

You still didn't reply to my question

You mean the Financial Fair Play? If so please go to the Blog section on the main site and have a read. As you will see it may not prove to problematic for us at all. If you need any assistance to satisfy yourself once it dawns on you that we will be fine, let me know and I will help you out

Giuseppe said:
Giuseppe said:
If you see the team on uefa website you can see that you have "A" team and a "B" team......see what age have the "B" then come back to me.

Cavani last year made 36 goals.....Serie A, Coppa Italia, Europa League.

We are not used to play both league and champions, Napoli if it goes through will go out at last 16 I reckon as they will try to focalise on league to get to Champions League again next season.

You know we don't have all the money you have, ah another thing <fontcolor=red>what about fair play law?</font>

Focalise? I just gave you a free class previous post ;) I like my students to pay attention !

"FOCUS ON!" ;) (unless this is a Clarkie! - no, better not go there)

I will have to submit an invoice if you continue to make the same mistake or force you to write

" Cavani would not make it in the Premier League " 300 times ;)

No you don´t have our money but you have "other" ways , shall we say, of conducting good business ;)

"there´s more than one way to skin a cat" would be an apt expression to study in this context
Ciao, ciao ;)

You still didn't reply to my question

Sorry mate

The answer to your question is simply this;

Signore Platini is a buffoon and will be humilliated if he continues with his ridiculous idealology

borassic said:
Giuseppe said:
bluebannana said:
-- Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:19 am --

Call animals somebody else mate, moderate your language....scambags are everywere you know.....I don't think Manchester is a free scumbags city

I know its not, im not referencing the citys, but your fans who are known for stabbings, violence, maybe in the minority, however I find it not acceptable that behaviour like this can go on. They are the scumbags

Is something that doesn't happen here?
.....I live in London and I can see scumbags all around me every day.

Every city got scumbags....I know Naples is dangerous city but I don't think less then London

Why on earth did you move to London then?[/quote]

Hmmm. Why on earth would you swap Naples for the UK?

John Wayne said:
mr groucho said:
The fact is that hooligans are english

What, all of them?

The word "hooligan" is part of the English language I´ll admit, but last I heard Italy (northern Italy to be more precise , to be fair) is in the vanguard of European hooliganism.
Correct me if I´m wrong
North Italy is not Napoli. You may say that North Italy hates Napoli the most. Of course we have our problems, of course we have our shitheads, but it's unfair to talk about that reality as if you know what it really is. You may just say Napoli is a dangerous city if it makes you happy, but that's not the truth. It's a complex matter, Milano and Roma and Torino are probably worst, but yet it's always Napoli.

GXCity said:
borassic said:
Giuseppe said:
I know its not, im not referencing the citys, but your fans who are known for stabbings, violence, maybe in the minority, however I find it not acceptable that behaviour like this can go on. They are the scumbags

Is something that doesn't happen here?
.....I live in London and I can see scumbags all around me every day.

Every city got scumbags....I know Naples is dangerous city but I don't think less then London

Why on earth did you move to London then?

Hmmm. Why on earth would you swap Naples for the UK?[/quote]

I came here as Napoli doesn't offer me what I want....there are not many company that do IT.....this is heaven from my pocket.

But as soon as I have opportunity I go to Naples.....Christmas and summer time mainly

mr groucho said:
John Wayne said:
What, all of them?

The word "hooligan" is part of the English language I´ll admit, but last I heard Italy (northern Italy to be more precise , to be fair) is in the vanguard of European hooliganism.
Correct me if I´m wrong
North Italy is not Napoli. You may say that North Italy hates Napoli the most. Of course we have our problems, of course we have our shitheads, but it's unfair to talk about that reality as if you know what it really is. You may just say Napoli is a dangerous city if it makes you happy, but that's not the truth. It's a complex matter, Milano and Roma and Torino are probably worst, but yet it's always Napoli.

Any foreign person travelling to Italy will laugh at you for such a statement, I've been to many cities throughout Italy and the only place I was genuinely scared to go out at night alone was Naples, it's a beautiful city in parts but the people there are too shady.

The north of Italy seems to have progressed into a more diplomatic society but I guess that comes with the wealth that is apparent throughout the region. Naples though seems to be living 20 years behind.

mr groucho said:
John Wayne said:
What, all of them?

Correct me if I´m wrong
Which if you read my post carefully I actually emphasise in parenthesis. I was replying to the inference that Englishmen are hooligans, when infact it is Italian nationals who indulge with far more alacrity in the practice of football hooliganism

LongsightM13 said:
Is that pathetic cockney rag WUM 'Giuseppe' still here?
I thought he was getting banned last night after the mods and others played with him for a bit?

Sorry why should I get banned?<br /><br />-- Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:15 pm --<br /><br />
mr groucho said:
Correct me if I´m wrong
Which if you read my post carefully I actually emphasise in parenthesis. I was replying to the inference that Englishmen are hooligans, when infact it is Italian nationals who indulge with far more alacrity in the practice of football hooliganism

The term hooligan has been used since at least the mid 1890s—when it was used to describe the name of a street gang in London—at approximately the same time as Manchester's street gangs, known as the "Scuttlers" were gaining notoriety. The first use of the term is unknown, but the word first appeared in print in London police-court reports in 1894 referring to the name of a gang of youths in the Lambeth area of London—the Hooligan Boys, and later—the O'Hooligan Boys. In August 1898 a murder in Lambeth committed by a member of the gang drew further attention to the word which was immediately popularized by the press. The London-based newspaper Daily Graphic wrote in an article on 22 August 1898, "The avalanche of brutality which, under the name of 'Hooliganism' ... has cast such a dire slur on the social records of South London".

The word hooliganism and hooligan began to be associated with violence in sports, in particular from the 1980s in the UK with football hooliganism. However, one of the earliest known instances of crowd violence at a sporting event took place in ancient Constantinople. Two chariot racing factions, the Blues and the Greens, were involved in the Nika riots which lasted around a week in 532 CE; nearly half the city was burned or destroyed in addition to tens of thousands of deaths

Giuseppe said:
LongsightM13 said:
Is that pathetic cockney rag WUM 'Giuseppe' still here?
I thought he was getting banned last night after the mods and others played with him for a bit?

Sorry why should I get banned?

My suspicions confirmed L13

Rossi - Giuseppe - should have realised. Another rag shithead. Didn´t see his stuff last night

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.