Everyone ready for the new season ?

My season card is in my wallet and has been for a couple of weeks which is a huge improvement on last season when the bloody thing kept disappearing and I ended up with PAH tickets. So on that basis, I’m ready! Whether it works on the 24th or not remains to be seen.

I will be down next Saturday for thee Ipswich game, can any please let me know where the Green car park is, cheers.

James Milner apparently does the same, so I tried it last season and it is a lot easier mentally.

It's going really well already. I've only had to look at my phone four times corresponding with the four different kick off times so far.
Haven't had any real surprises when checking results except yesterday's Everton result.
I was intending to watch MOTD last night, but just fell asleep on the sofa when I got back from the pub so missed it completely.
Therefore, the only goal I've seen so far has been United's goal on repeat on the news yesterday morning and lunchtime.

Errrrr, never mind all this euphoria about Gundog coming home and all the other paraphernalia.... the very big question surely is............ wait for it............. wait for it

Are we getting a new season scarf as part of our Season card thingy.... or just nothing this year? :-) ;-)

Errrrr, never mind all this euphoria about Gundog coming home and all the other paraphernalia.... the very big question surely is............ wait for it............. wait for it

Are we getting a new season scarf as part of our Season card thingy.... or just nothing this year? :-) ;-)

Do they still send those out? I don’t think I’ve had a shite lunchbox in the post since they moved to mobile phone tickets?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.