Everything Star Wars

Really? Bloody Thor Skywalker on YouTube did not pick that up. Certainly did not mention it in the review show.
I mean in rebels Rex think Obi-wan died so not sure if it is him or just a nod to clone wars.

A lot think it is gonna turn out to be Cody, but as his uniform was the yellow of the 212th and this clone beggar is in blue people are hoping it's someone from kenobis past.

Star-Wars-Obi-Wan-Kenobi-Clone-Trooper.jpg

I mean in rebels Rex think Obi-wan died so not sure if it is him or just a nod to clone wars.

A lot think it is gonna turn out to be Cody, but as his uniform was the yellow of the 212th and this clone beggar is in blue people are hoping it's someone from kenobis past.

Star-Wars-Obi-Wan-Kenobi-Clone-Trooper.jpg
apparently it's the guy who was the clone trooper template (in episode 1/2?)

apparently it's the guy who was the clone trooper template (in episode 1/2?)
You mean the same actor? All clone troopers look like Jango and boba (except the bad batch), so Temuera Morrisons plays all of them.

People are wondering if it is a specific one though from the series or a random trooper left behind after the empire abandoned clones in favour of non cloned people

Last edited:
You mean the same actor? All clone troopers look like Jango and boba (except the bad batch), so Temuera Morrisons plays all of them.

Peopel are wondering if it is a specific one though from the series or a random trooper left behind after the empire abandoned clones in favour of peole
Yes the same actor, sorry I should have clarified.

This is the Star Wars that should’ve been instead of the crap prequels and sequels, just finished Season 2 and they’ve blown it out the water with the ending, everything in season 2 has ramped up, if you are a Star Wars fan id recommend the £6 to just to watch this and watch to the very end of credits of final episode for a surprise.
Hi buddy,given the tangents this thread has taken,would you mind changing the title to something more fitting? maybe 'Star Wars spinoffs' or similar?

Cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.