Ex best mates - what happened?

Oh, I agree Kaz.

Simply not proud of it, but I was young and didn't understand my depression or addiction at that stage.

Honestly I can't remember if I apologised at some point, but it's not as if she and I stopped talking completely. We tried to ignore what happened, but things were never the same and it fizzled out.

That was an awesome story.
I'd take it back if I could as it was a brilliant relationship beforehand. :(

Just grew apart from mine.

None of my old mates from school or the few years following would I ever avoid.

May be a little awkward initially as there were genuinely really close mates I no longer see but no major bust ups.

My imaginary best pal, lovely he was, heart of gold, fucked off when I was 12. I think it was because I refused to go to see Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, but cant he sure. Come to think of it, I made him go to see Rollerball, that upset him, so, anyboy's guess really. All I know is there is a gap in my heart. And I've nobody to go to the cinema with.

I'm the kind of guy who could never convince a woman to do that so I kinda admire your ability

Simple ratio of wins and fails and having the courage/ confidence to try it, anyway.

It's not like I've ever failed! My most ambitious fail was trying a 'mile high' thing (I was 20, girl was 18 and lovely looking, sat next to her Dad). Almost talked her into going to the toilets with me, but ended up with a fiddle under coats on our laps while he slept. Chatted her up in the airport coming home. We were with our fams.

Bit of a lusty tw@ back then, me, but you're like that as a kid!

My imaginary best pal, lovely he was, heart of gold, fucked off when I was 12. I think it was because I refused to go to see Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, but cant he sure. Come to think of it, I made him go to see Rollerball, that upset him, so, anyboy's guess really. All I know is there is a gap in my heart. And I've nobody to go to the cinema with.
You should have gone. It’s great!

had decent mates as teenagers early twenties went on the piss played footy etc. but all drifted apart as life took over.had a couple of reunions and all chatted like old times but no real desire to make a big deal about it.every five or ten years is fine,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.