Examples of stupidity.

About 25 years ago I went to a christmas gig at the GMEX, the first band being The Village People and as it was Christmas everyone was pretty pissed, or stoned
I was wearing a Barbarians rugby shirt, black and white hoops with the Barbarians emblem on the chest, as shown in the image

1605370822595.jpeg
After the Village people had finished, the audience dispersed to the bar and one lad wearing a santa hat stopped right in front of me. I'm 6ft 4 and this lad was about 5ft 6
He looked at the shirt, then up at me, then back down at the shirt again and said "what's this?" whilst pushing his finger into my chest where the badge was
I said "Barbarians"
He said "what?"
I said "The Barbarians"
With a very puzzled look on his face he took a drag of his ciggy and then pronounced "I'm Man United" and sauntered off
Wifey looked at me and said "fucking dickhead"

About 25 years ago I went to a christmas gig at the GMEX, the first band being The Village People and as it was Christmas everyone was pretty pissed, or stoned
I was wearing a Barbarians rugby shirt, black and white hoops with the Barbarians emblem on the chest, as shown in the image

View attachment 5338
After the Village people had finished, the audience dispersed to the bar and one lad wearing a santa hat stopped right in front of me. I'm 6ft 4 and this lad was about 5ft 6
He looked at the shirt, then up at me, then back down at the shirt again and said "what's this?" whilst pushing his finger into my chest where the badge was
I said "Barbarians"
He said "what?"
I said "The Barbarians"
With a very puzzled look on his face he took a drag of his ciggy and then pronounced "I'm Man United" and sauntered off
Wifey looked at me and said "fucking dickhead"
Probably need a separate thread for ‘thick rag bastard encounters’

Many years ago me and the missies were in Tangier when she saw a crappy bangle in a shop. She reluctantly agreed to try haggling herself and I told her to offer a quarter of the price and definitely don’t go over half the price.
The shopkeeper asked for 5 dirham, she offered him 7 dirham and after 10 minutes of hysterics she managed to haggle him down to the original 5 dirhams.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.