Examples of stupidity.

everythingchangesbutblue

Morons are everywhere these days. So i thought i'd start a thread to showcase their lack of thinking.

A few years back a had a wallpaper on my phone of "Io" the moon of Jupiter. it was artists close up cgi rendition with Jupiter in the background. A woman i knew saw it and said the camera on my phone was great to get such a clear shot. She thought i had pointed it at the sky and snapped it. I belly laughed right in her face, couldn't help it.

Even worse than that a woman my sister worked with, mid 20s and with a few promotions under her belt asked my sister when did Minotaur's go extinct. She thought all Greek and roman mythical creatures had actually existed. Beggars belief.

Anyone else got some good uns or videos.

A few years ago in a cafe in Manchester, I was behind a woman who asked for slice of that “gateaux NOYER”.

I felt like putting on my best comedy French accent and shouting “It’s gateaux NOIR, madame. Gateaux NOIR!”

A few years ago in a cafe in Manchester, I was behind a woman who asked for slice of that “gateaux NOYER”.

I felt like putting on my best comedy French accent and shouting “It’s gateaux NOIR, madame. Gateaux NOIR!”
A bloke in front of me ordering food in a bistro type place wanted a salade Niçoise but asked for a Nickoyce salad.

On the subject of own goals, I once heard someone suggest, “Why don’t they just label the goal posts?”

I was talking to a young woman at a bus stop in Romiley and suddenly she pointed to some tall trees on the other side of the road. Look, she said, "there is a monkey up that tree". Monkey, I said. What makes you think its a monkey. she said, "it had a bushy tail".

As bushy a tail as say a squirrel, I said. 8-)

Yes I married her.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.