Excited when they signed but turned out to be rubbish

Nasri
Mendy
Mangala
Navas
Bravo
Navas didnt pull up trees but he bloody worked his heart out for the team. Nasri was top quality in a lot of games although could've been so much more. Bravo was decent as a back up keeper, great in pen shootouts. As for the other two Mendy and Mangala I totally agree with, they were rubbish players.

For me it's Mendy - streets ahead of the rest in terms of disappointment bearing in mind how well he did at Monaco. I really got excited when we signed him. 2nd place is Samaras - £6m was a lot of dosh for City in those days. Another big let down for me was Tony Cunningham - he came with a reputation as being a more than capable striker in the old 2nd Div (now the Championship) but turned out to be a duffer for us.

Nasri
Mendy
Mangala
Navas
Bravo.
Tend to agree with above post in response to this. Nasri was a very talented player, very good during 13/14 title winning season though seemed to have quite an 'attitude problem'.
Navas , I felt was always committed but struggled with the physicality of the English game.
Bravo got some stick but didn't fill me with any real confidence.
The other 2, the less said the better!!

Navas didnt pull up trees but he bloody worked his heart out for the team. Nasri was top quality in a lot of games although could've been so much more. Bravo was decent as a back up keeper, great in pen shootouts. As for the other two Mendy and Mangala I totally agree with, they were rubbish players.
Nasri scored a belter away at Roma. Unfortunately like all the above, the quality was few and far between.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.