Excited when they signed but turned out to be rubbish

Colosimo?
That's the one. There was even talk of him being a colossus. I think Keegan bigged him up but got rid of him, not for the only time with a player.

For the little time he spent on the pitch Negouia crammed a lot, in blatant handball goal, a couple of red cards inc one within minutes of entering the pitch. Also seem to recall he sought his own unapproved medical treatment, all this from the guy KK described as his most exciting signing.
Yes, the handball goal, at Maine Road against Rotherham wasn't it? VAR may perhaps rule it out these days, unless possibly scored by a player in red at Anfield or The Swamp!?
Was pissed off when Ball traded Paul Walsh for Gerry Creaney, though I thought he could still bag a fair few..bloody shit striker in truth.
Nicky Sumerbee was very frustrating, looked good at Swindon and thought he'd be a great signing. The guy had talent but really didn't look like he could be arsed most of the time.
Got talking to a woman wearing a( Mike) Sumerbee t shirt at a petrol station last year.
Turned out she was Mike's daughter/Nickys sister and had a decent chat. Told her that when I found out who she was i was relieved I'd not slagged her brother off. She told me that I should have' as he wasn't very good for us and spent too much time going out with his mate Georgi and was much better at Sunderland'
She was a big blue but also confirmed that her brother was indeed a Rag growing up!!

Buster Phillips, he was tipped to be the first British £10 million pound player but turned out to be gash

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.