Excited when they signed but turned out to be rubbish

Richard Wright……couldn’t be arsed shifting his arse off the bench.

Paul Futcher, Mich Channon and Kevin Reeves, exciting signings back in the day but all 3 major disappointment's.
Was going to stick down Futcher myself, agree with Channon he was OK for us but never as exciting as with Southampton.
For some reason I was never particularly excited about Reeves in the first place.

I think Malcolm Allison and Keegan were the worst managers we had for paying decent money for underwhelming talent.

Mendy must be top of anyones list. Been crying out for a world class left back for years. Came from that very good Monaco team. For all the world he looked like a marauding gem of a player and a top bloke with an infectious sense of humour.

Talk about failing in every way possible

Who?

I can't remember if it were Alan Ball but whoever it was, swapping Paul Walsh for Gerry Creaney...........Whatever possessed the man? We were heading for skid row for sure anyway but one bad signing after another compounded the issues. Christian Ngouai, Sam Harris, Rolando Bianchi, Lee Bradbury, Robert Taylor, Terry Cooke, Val Boj the list is endless.

I can't remember if it were Alan Ball but whoever it was, swapping Paul Walsh for Gerry Creaney...........Whatever possessed the man? We were heading for skid row for sure anyway but one bad signing after another compounded the issues. Christian Ngouai, Sam Harris, Rolando Bianchi, Lee Bradbury, Robert Taylor, Terry Cooke, Val Boj the list is endless.
Similar with Colin Hendrys replacement, was it Alan Kernaghan?

Kakabar Tshdadze sp, didnt kinkladze give him a glowing endorsement, claiming he is better than me!
He was a decent centre back who did his ACL early on, Royle was raving about him but he never came back from the injury for us. Sheila the same.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.