Excited when they signed but turned out to be rubbish

really p****s me off that fowler & mcman got a look in at playing for us, total waste of payment

there are a few stand out but Bony more than most as he was pointless, when we sold him i was shocked that we actually managed to do this, i was expecting another wayne bridge scenario.

Georgios Samaras
Bernardo Corradi
DaMarcus Beasley
Sinclair (both of em tbh)
Quimbo Mangala
Wilfried Bony
Nery Castillo
Gai Assulin
Bruno Zuculini
Patrick Roberts

Benjani
Jerôme Boateng
Maicon
Steve McManaman
David Seaman

probably more.

really p****s me off that fowler & mcman got a look in at playing for us, total waste of payment

there are a few stand out but Bony more than most as he was pointless, when we sold him i was shocked that we actually managed to do this, i was expecting another wayne bridge scenario.
I always thought Fowler got a bit of a bad rap and was actually pretty decent for us.

McManaman on the other hand was as useful as a chocolate teapot.

I always thought Fowler got a bit of a bad rap and was actually pretty decent for us.

McManaman on the other hand was as useful as a chocolate teapot.
They were both crap, at least Fowler put in some effort but he was physically clearly very done, both stupid, expensive, unnecessary signings.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.