EXCLUSIVE Just seen new signing at COMS {merged}

80s Shorts said:
fbloke said:
Oh for fecks sake take this one to the Big Brother House please.

Yo! Big Dave - you dont think there is gonna be a signing do you, but thats opinion not fact right?

The rest of you take your meds will you and calm the feck down.

I know its exciting but surely not THAT exciting.

oooo get her!!! ;-)

Be quiet now, its only your time you're wasting.

Nobody goes home until I have quiet.................

fbloke said:

Yo! Big Dave - you dont think there is gonna be a signing do you, but thats opinion not fact right?

Yes mate its an opinion. Thats what this boards all about, right?

Big Dave Watson said:
fbloke said:

Yes mate its an opinion. Thats what this boards all about, right?

Indeed.

And thats fine but there's no need to be flamed for having one is there ;-)

80s Shorts said:
fbloke said:
Be quiet now, its only your time you're wasting.

Nobody goes home until I have quiet.................

Sorry MR fbloke

Thats better.

Ok you can get on your knees, mouth open....you know the drill!

Big Dave Watson said:
80s Shorts said:
just checked... You said "the kenyan guy was just a load of hot air" Quite a few reports disagree with you.

Reports - Exactly.

Is he on the TV in a City shirt alongside Mancini?

No.
There are more and more reports in the Italian press (have been for three days) saying its a done deal. Its reported as a done deal on Kenyan news channel. All I am saying is the more the story gathers pace the more probable it is likely to happen. Oh he is also not in Parmas squad for their game tomorrow. O I almost forgot he was at the stadium earlier. Maybe just a stadium tour eh.

80s Shorts said:
Big Dave Watson said:
Reports - Exactly.

No.
There are more and more reports in the Italian press (have been for three days) saying its a done deal. Its reported as a done deal on Kenyan news channel. All I am saying is the more the story gathers pace the more probable it is likely to happen. Oh he is also not in Parmas squad for their game tomorrow. O I almost forgot he was at the stadium earlier. Maybe just a stadium tour eh.

Oh you saw him at the stadium personaly of course

80s Shorts said:
Big Dave Watson said:
Reports - Exactly.

No.

pmsl-ye looks like its done,hes prob doing his medical right now or doing paper work and i guess it will be announced tonight

Big Dave Watson said:
80s Shorts said:
Yes I was asking if I could mind Gary Cooks car..

Oh you saw him at the stadium personaly of course

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.