Exclusive Mancini interview in the Guardian ^^

The Future's Blue said:
But the Sheikh has already taken the decision, he's a dead man walking.
Can you PM me the Sheikh's phone number, please? I just want a quick chat with him!

blueinsa said:
woolleyback blue said:
blueinsa said:
Your opinion is he will stay, mine is he will go, OPINION!

My response to you and those like you was because you are incapable of realising this forum if for opinions and not facts, all you can ever do is demand facts when your never going to get them, you're only ever going to get an opinion and i wonder, at what point do you realise that and start to debate opinions instead of throwing teddy from the pram

I hear and respect your opinion on Bob, i just don't agree with it!

If its an opinion then state it as such don't state it as if its a known fact. If your going to have an opinion based on your own prejudices then it seems to me it devalues it as an opinion whereas opinions based on reasoned argument are more valid. Give me a reasoned argument as to why he's to quote " a dead man walking" and I'll respond with a counter argument.

You're making shit up now ffs.

I have stated nothing as fact and I have not said he is a dead man walking.

Fuck me its hard work on here at the moment.

Apologies, another poster used that phrase. Still doesn't alter the argument about opinions.

woolleyback blue said:
blueinsa said:
woolleyback blue said:
If its an opinion then state it as such don't state it as if its a known fact. If your going to have an opinion based on your own prejudices then it seems to me it devalues it as an opinion whereas opinions based on reasoned argument are more valid. Give me a reasoned argument as to why he's to quote " a dead man walking" and I'll respond with a counter argument.

Apologies, another poster used that phrase. Still doesn't alter the argument about opinions.

Two lies, one apiece for two different posters. Who is the liar among us now?

woolleyback blue said:
blueinsa said:
woolleyback blue said:

The only true undeniable argument about opinions is that everybody has the right one and everyone elses is wrong..

Am i right or am I right.

samharris said:
woolleyback blue said:
blueinsa said:

The only true undeniable argument about opinions is that everybody has the right one and everyone elses is wrong..

I am here to agree with you that you are right, and in so doing, I have just proven us both wrong...!!

Blue Heaven said:
woolleyback blue said:
blueinsa said:

Like I said your usual style when you are losing an argument use personal insult to try and deflect the posts away from the subject. Why don't you just admit you've lost the argument and what little credibility you think you have and retire from the arena.

Blue Heaven said:
samharris said:
woolleyback blue said:

I am here to agree with you that you are right, and in so doing, I have just proven us both wrong...!!

my god you're right.... doh !!! :) and so it goes.

Oh hang on bud !!!! If you agree with me then thats a fact and therefore cannot be confused with opinion, which would mean you 'think' you agree with me..which of course would not be a fact... :)

woolleyback blue said:
Blue Heaven said:
woolleyback blue said:

Like I said your usual style when you are losing an argument use personal insult to try and deflect the posts away from the subject. Why don't you just admit you've lost the argument and what little credibility you think you have and retire from the arena.

I've won this argument with you, so feel free to have the last post.<br /><br />-- Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:04 am --<br /><br />
samharris said:
Blue Heaven said:
samharris said:

my god you're right.... doh !!! :) and so it goes.

You've got a high IQ - good on you, mate! By the way, are you familiar with
the neuroscientist and pseudo-philosoher Sam Harris? No, not the long and lanky Greek male model who used to play for us...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Harris_(author)

Blue Heaven said:
woolleyback blue said:
Blue Heaven said:

I've won this argument with you, so feel free to have the last post.

If you class that as a win you must have very low standards and an deep understanding of reversed Polish logic. I'll leave you to your Walter Mitty world where you can bask in your glorious fantasy victory.

Aaaaaaaah!!! I get it now. It's about point scoring against other posters to inflate your already over inflated sense of self and not to debate the merits and flaws in Mancini's tenure.

And that's why I'm out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.