Expanded FIFA Club World Cup 2025 | 32 Teams | USA

So the rags or red scousers can’t play in this,in the case of the rags they can if they win the champions league next season which is a bit of a reach,but you can bet by hook or by crook I wouldn’t be surprised both of those teams will be there..

Read the criteria for entry - its clear you havent.

https://www.fifa.com/fifaplus/en/articles/fifa-club-world-cup-2025-dates-format-and-qualifiers

A cap of two clubs per country will be applied to the access list with an exception in cases where more than two clubs from the same country win the confederation’s premier club competition over the four-year period.
FIFA want the competition to be more inclusive and are restricting it to one team per country from the CoEfficient table.

Four Champions League winners

Eight from Co Efficient Table

Chelsea
Real Madrid
Inter/City
Next years winner

Coefficient list (maybe one per country, up to a max of 2 combined with winners)

(City if Inter win)
Bayern
Roma (regardless of inter or city winning)
Villarreal
PSG
Benfica
Ajax
Us (38.0)

Chasers

Brugge (35.0)
Salzburg (33.0)
Zagreb (33.0)
Slavia (32.0)
Basel (31.5)
Shakhtar (31.0)
Rennes/Marseille (30.0) (see below about PSG winning)
Red Star (29.0)

FIFA want the competition to be more inclusive and are restricting it to one team per country from the CoEfficient table.

Four Champions League winners

Eight from Co Efficient Table
I've literally just given you a link to the Fifa website which details the criteria for qualification - I've even extracted the paragraph from the Fifa website which clearly states the opposite to what you are saying.

I now think you are on the wind up, nobody is this stupid.

Chelsea
Real Madrid
Inter/City
Next years winner

Coefficient list (maybe one per country, up to a max of 2 combined with winners)

(City if Inter win)
Bayern
Villarreal
PSG
Benfica
Ajax
Us (38.0)

Chasers

Brugge (35.0)
Salzburg (33.0)
Zagreb (33.0)
Slavia (32.0)
Basel (31.5)
Shakhtar (31.0)
Red Star (29.0)
Where ever you have copied and pasted that from is your problem - its clearly out of date (PSG went out 3 and a half months ago so its at least older than that) and doesn't take in to account the information FIFA have since released.

Oh and It'll definitely be City that win.

So the rags or red scousers can’t play in this,in the case of the rags they can if they win the champions league next season which is a bit of a reach,but you can bet by hook or by crook I wouldn’t be surprised both of those teams will be there..
no - whoever wins the CL for 23/24 will be in the CWC 2025 Any CL winner from 21 to 24 gets in. The cap on 2 teams from one country does not apply to the winners in those years. Newcastle could get there.

There are only 8/9 sports available based on the UEFA coefficients.
Am looking forward to it as I will be going to the WC 2026 so is a good way to decide which cities to go to.

With this and the Champions League being expanded, how are they going to fit all the games into an already overcrowded calendar? This is just FIFA and UEFA creating fixture congestion just to line their pockets.
Throw in the extra international games. No wonder DeBruyne was complaining. It is sheer greed and it is putting me off it all. Some will see it as progress, me it's going to far

Chelsea
Real Madrid
Inter/City
Next years winner

(City if Inter win)
Bayern
Villarreal
PSG
Benfica
Ajax
Us (38.0)

Chasers

Brugge (35.0)
Salzburg (33.0)
Zagreb (33.0)
Slavia (32.0)
Basel (31.5)
Shakhtar (31.0)
Red Star (29.0)

“Us 38” ?

Have you copied and pasted that from a Rangers fan website?

I don’t like taking sides but I think I’m favouring the guy who’s giving links to the actual official FIFA website at the moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.