Expanded FIFA Club World Cup 2025 | 32 Teams | USA

I’m basing my opinion as a tourist. Florida just seems like a money pit, paying a fortune to get into these theme parks every other day.
Not wrong mate, but trust me, you really cannot compare the 2 states. Tourism included as Disney World/Land is way over the top wherever you go, scandalous actually. But, if people continue to pay those crazy fees, they will never change!

I’ve got family dotted around the States so I’m good for accommodation. I’d just spend a few days at relatives and then on to the where the game is. I went for 10 days last year and spent £1500. Florida is extortionate, it’s never appealed to me anyway so I hope City don’t play a game there.
If you think Florida is extortionate, i suggest you don't go to California!
Go try buy a house there mate !

The last 15 pages have been an argument about who could/would qualify. The rules seem so flexible it is hard to see who is right.
The cynic in me thinks this is exactly how Fifa planned it, after all, what kind of world competition wouldn't have the rags and Barca in it ?

Throw in the extra international games. No wonder DeBruyne was complaining. It is sheer greed and it is putting me off it all. Some will see it as progress, me it's going to far
I think we need to win the league cup this season to tie Liverpool. I fear for that trophy going forward.

I think we need to win the league cup this season to tie Liverpool. I fear for that trophy going forward.
So do I. Top 6 teams will sack it off in 2 years time (wrongly imo) so let's get the record number of wins.

The last 15 pages have been an argument about who could/would qualify. The rules seem so flexible it is hard to see who is right.
The cynic in me thinks this is exactly how Fifa planned it, after all, what kind of world competition wouldn't have the rags and Barca in it ?
They are locked in with these rules as they have announced them. People can start planning their 2025 post/pre season tours.
Now - you can bet they are HOPING Man United win the CL in 23/24 and that a non-Barca Spanish team does NOT

Other than that, they have a good spread of the teams they would want in all of the Big 5 European leagues. (PSG and Bayern are shoe-ins on the coefficient).

The rules are pretty clear surely? I can't see much flexibility at all.

The rules are pretty clear surely? I can't see much flexibility at all.
Well 15 pages of whether Rangers can qualify says differently but I was joking. I am sure they are desperate to shoe horn the rags and Barca in somehow. Even the dips, I bet FSG are on the phone now looking for a loophole.

Booked my flights today.
I have friends in Dubai and Doha so going to visit them before flying into Jeddah.
Bring it on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.