Expectations for next season

Ask me again on Sunday evening. If we don't finish 3rd this year, we are bound to get eliminated in the CL Qualifiers by Bayern Munchen. If we do finish 3rd, my goal is to finish in the top two in our group. Again, we should finish in the top two in the Premiership, preferably above Manure, which must be our real target. Not worried about domestic trophies, but one would be a nice bonus along with the Community Shield or whatever it's called.

1. top 2 in the league.
2. Semis in CL, unless we run into Barca/Real along the way.
3. Win a Trophy, preferrably the Prem, but if not, FA or Carling will do.
4. Win Comunity Shield to start our campaign
5. Get in the right players

+1 to 6 points off Everton. Dare to dream!

Oh and:

- Top 3 in the PL with a good challenge for the title
- Another Trophy
- A good run in the CL
- Beat the scum at least once when it matters. (If this is in the CL I will lose my shit!)

Rahart said:
moorsideblue said:
2 players needed to win the league

fabregas
sneijder

Arsenal wont sell Fabregas and they certainly wont sell them to us.
It'd be like selling Given to Arsenal. It'd make them, just like Fabregas would make us, 100 times stronger.
It's not going to happen.

Sneijder, would love it, but seems to be heading to the other side of Manchester. Would love it if we took him from under the nose of Fergie though.

Deal for Fabregas is already done - he's coming to us.................

1. 2/3 in the league - 1st would be outstanding.
2. Into knockout stages of CL - Quarters or better for outstanding.
3. A cup final - win either league or FA cups would be great
4. Win Comunity Shield to start our campaign

Next season will be very tough, making that step upto playing in the Champoins League while maintaining our league form will be a huge challange. A level finish with this season is points wise is likely to be a good return with the last 8 of the champoins league and a run in one of the two cups.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.