Expectations/Targets for next season???

MeatnSpudsMCFC

Just wondering what do we think is our target for next season? And what the Sheikh/clubs target will be? Going to be difficult to top this season.

I suspect winning the league and a domestic cup, then a decent run in the champs league would be progress. Maybe the champs league the following year?

No targets.

The Chavs got knocked out in the Champions League once in the Quarter Finals and in the Papers the next day the Back Pages were filled with pictures of Roman ranting at the players.

They have just this minute fulfilled his dream - but we dont need to be like that.

There isn't a side in Europe now that frightens me. If next Season;

we finish as Runners Up

We lose in the Carling Cup Final

We get to the last eight/four of the Champions League

We get beat in the Semi's of the FA Cup by Scum,Arse,Chavs,Dippers,Spurs etc.

We "stick" and dont "twist" and we go again the following Season. This is what has kept Scum successful.

Community shield and the carling cup... just so i can say i've seen city win everything domestically :)

retain the league and make the second stage of the champions league. think chelsea proved tonight once your in the second phase with a bit of luck anything can happen. or sod it lets have a treble another thing we could shut stretford up with as we are supposed to be 'forever in their shadow'. when are they having parade for that reserve trophy they won the other night?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.