Expectations/Targets for next season???

Retaining league and progressing beyond CL group stage (who knows what the hell might happen in that competition once it gets to straight knockout stages)

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Just wondering what do we think is our target for next season? And what the Sheikh/clubs target will be? Going to be difficult to top this season.

Gotta be

Reach the knock ouf of the CL
Be Competative in the league
In crease revenue
Win some silverwear
Qualify for 2013 / 2014

I so much just want the Premier League again.
The Champions League is just a fuckin Heineken advert.
Honestly in 5 years I might start to question no European success but until then I say lets just go for it domestically. I love beating down U****d, Chelski and the Gooner twats!
Steve<br /><br />-- Sun May 20, 2012 1:12 am --<br /><br />I so much just want the Premier League again.
The Champions League is just a fuckin Heineken advert.
Honestly in 5 years I might start to question no European success but until then I say lets just go for it domestically. I love beating down U****d, Chelski and the Gooner twats!
Steve

dctid said:
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Just wondering what do we think is our target for next season? And what the Sheikh/clubs target will be? Going to be difficult to top this season.

Gotta be

Reach the knock ouf of the CL
Be Competative in the league
In crease revenue
Win some silverwear
Qualify for 2013 / 2014

Spot on mate!!!

Retain the premiership.

Qualify for the CL for the financial / status aspect.

As a football competition the CL is in my opinion quite silly. We've just had the 2nd best team in Germany totally outplay the 6th best in England only to lose on penalties.

Liverpool won it the year they were only 5th best in England.

Chelsea failed to win it in previous years when they had a much better team than they do today.

It's daft and in that context not particularly meaningful. Essential to be in it though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.