Expected attendance for villa - LC 28,015 - confirmed

Re: Expected attendance for villa - LC

Any idea how many tickets have been sold? I'm out of the country so aren't going myself but was hoping for a decent crowd (I know I'm not helping but my cousins holiday came first sorry)

lita69 said:
Any idea how many tickets have been sold? I'm out of the country so aren't going myself but was hoping for a decent crowd (I know I'm not helping but my cousins holiday came first sorry)

Last time I checked before they took them off sale, there were loads left in the north and south stands. East and west stand 2nd tier seats were sold out and the majority of 1st tier, while 3rd tier seats never went on sale. Under 30,000 wouldn't be a surprise.

LoveCity said:
lita69 said:

Last time I checked before they took them off sale, there were loads left in the north and south stands. East and west stand 2nd tier seats were sold out and the majority of 1st tier, while 3rd tier seats never went on sale. Under 30,000 wouldn't be a surprise.

Ok cheers fella. Wouuldf have gone myself but my cousin who has learning difficulties is on his holiday and I was asked if I'd go too and didn't want to dissapoint him. We're both hopefully watching it on a stream, come on city.

Didsbury Dave said:
salfordblues said:
The Ox said:
You've got to laugh at some of our support when it comes to games like this, every fucker wants Rag, Arse, Dippers, Semis and Final tickets yet they don't want to put the effort or expense to watch OUR team against another Prem team in the 3rd round of the League Cup. I go to the games to watch City no matter who they are playing and that's why I'm committed to the Cup Schemes. These same fans who think £17.50 or £22.50 is a rip off will be the first ones to complain that they haven't got the points for a £50 ticket should we get to Final. Don't complain that you can't get tickets for Prem games when you can still watch the lads for half the cost in a Cup game. It's games like these where non cardholders should grab the opportunity to support the team and boost their points total as well as bringing the next generation for less than a packet of fags ! CTID no matter who we are playing.

Absolutely spot on.

I'm not having a go at those who don't want to go to these games, each to his own.

But when people come on here and complain that they can't get a ticket for Ajax or another big game towards the end of season, it's suprising how few of them make these early round cup games.
why is it surprising that there is more demand for big games than small games?

It's always been like that and always will be. For every diehard 'I never miss a game' fan of every club are twenty who go when they feel like it. Big deal.

I think you've missed my point. I did say each to his own.

My gripe is with the people who miss games like this then complain that they can't get a Derby ticket which they so richly deserve and that our loyalty points system is a joke.

LoveCity said:
lita69 said:

Do well to get much above 20,000, particularly with this weather.

salfordblues said:
Didsbury Dave said:
salfordblues said:
Absolutely spot on.

I'm not having a go at those who don't want to go to these games, each to his own.

But when people come on here and complain that they can't get a ticket for Ajax or another big game towards the end of season, it's suprising how few of them make these early round cup games.
why is it surprising that there is more demand for big games than small games?

It's always been like that and always will be. For every diehard 'I never miss a game' fan of every club are twenty who go when they feel like it. Big deal.

I think you've missed my point. I did say each to his own.

My gripe is with the people who miss games like this then complain that they can't get a Derby ticket which they so richly deserve and that our loyalty points system is a joke.

LoveCity said:
lita69 said:

My thoughts too 25k max

City have put an estimate of 28,000 and 1,000 Villa fans, may be a touch optimistic now with the weather.

salfordblues said:

20,000 empty seats, are you f*cking sure?<br /><br />-- Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:30 pm --<br /><br />
Bluebee2 said:
City have put an estimate of 28,000 and 1,000 Villa fans, may be a touch optimistic now with the weather.

Villa had sold 800 as of last Friday so that 1,000 estimate may be close to true.

i wasn;t gonna go,my mates in the pub after the arse game talked me into it,came home and booked online,just going out now for a few scoops,the rain might spoil it ,who knows,hope to see denis suariz tonight ? hope he gets a run out.

blue44 said:
i wasn;t gonna go,my mates in the pub after the arse game talked me into it,came home and booked online,just going out now for a few scoops,the rain might spoil it ,who knows,hope to see denis suariz tonight ? hope he gets a run out.
I think he'll start, mate. Him and Sinclair behind Balotelli.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.