Expected attendance for villa - LC 28,015 - confirmed

Re: Expected attendance for villa - LC

I'll take 2 hours off without pay to get to this. Think about 25000, same as FA Cup and that was £22.50 too!

Blue member so no chance of a Final ticket if we make it.

Should have made it £15 with £5 for under 16's.

I reckon we'll get about 32,000.

When in reality with thought, we could have got at least 40,000.

I mean our second strng side on Tuesday could consist of Milner, Balotelli, Dzeko, Nastatic, Kolarov, Lescott, Suarez, Maicon/Zabaleta.

It's a very good team, it's not as if were putting kids out.

Wednesday I would go. Tuesday I cant. Its that simple. Price isnt the driver for me.

Last season I chose not to go to the Birmingham game at £15 or whatever it was but went to the Liverpool game at £40.

However I do agree that when ST dont go to these games for whatever reason then its a great opportunity for the club to price the game accordingly for the fans that cant normally afford to go to games.

Kids for a quid or something like that.

If Villa charged £12 last round I cant see them complaining if we did the same this game.

I personally can't wait for this game. Mid-week under lights, Denis Suarez (probably), maybe some Razak, and probably a good open game. I just hope Villa aren't full strength as it could lead to an upset and I'd like us to win this cup, the only domestic pot we haven't won in the last couple of years.

All this 'could've got 40 k' stuff, is fantasy land. Go and look at the stats site on here. Pick any season in the modern era and look at the early rounds of the league cup. Look at the attendance and look at our average league attendance for that season. You'll find a figure in the region of 50%, deviating up or down a bit according to the calibre of opposition.

And back in the 70s and 80s it cost hardly anything to get in. It wasn't on telly and teams played full strength.

It's by and large the same with any club of a similar standing to us too. So I expect 24k and i bet I'm not far wrong. If you do a 'kids for a quid' or dirt cheap ticket gimmick you might put 3 or 4k on the gate but it won't have that much of an impact.

Me and son going !! Always if I can suport City!

Should have been £10 and £5. This game is a bonus, one ball later and we would have been away to Villa.

LoveCity said:
I personally can't wait for this game. Mid-week under lights, Denis Suarez (probably), maybe some Razak, and probably a good open game. I just hope Villa aren't full strength as it could lead to an upset and I'd like us to win this cup, the only domestic pot we haven't won in the last couple of years.

This ^^^

me and the lad buzzin

Hopefully some ex_City faces ... Ireland, Given, Dunny monster ?

salfordblues said:
Fairly low, tickets aren't too cheap.

22.50 and 17.50 is really cheap! Its a tenner to go watch Droylsden

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.