Expected attendance for villa - LC 28,015 - confirmed

Re: Expected attendance for villa - LC

pride in battle said:
Loukas said:
We will end up with about 40,000, Villa will bring a lot of fans and the majority of tickets will get bought by blue card members in the last week.

Remember there are 36,000 st holders, 3,000 potential away fans so they shouldn't be as low as 20/30,000.

No chance, Villa will bring 1500 max, about 26.000 in total.
They only brought about that for our Prem game with them last season.

Why Always Ste said:
Yet again City - Missing the boat with pricing structure.

£15 Adults, £10 for kids/oaps/students.

Only £2.50 more in the cup scheme and under 16s only have to pay £5 on or off the cup scheme. Got no real problem with these ticket prices, in the Financial Fair Play climate how low can they go with ticket prices? I don't think there will ever be another Hamburg. The rags are charging £40+ for home and away fans for their Newcastle LC game.

LoveCity said:
Why Always Ste said:

Only £2.50 more in the cup scheme and under 16s only have to pay £5 on or off the cup scheme. Got no real problem with these ticket prices, in the Financial Fair Play climate how low can they go with ticket prices? I don't think there will ever be another Hamburg. The rags are charging £40+ for home and away fans for their Newcastle LC game.

How many irregular matchgoers do you know who are in Cup Schemes?

Most scheme members I'm aware of out of the 150+ members of our Branch are also SC holders.

I just think the LC should be reduced alot, maybe even free or something. Now we're in the ECL, regular matchgoers are getting fleeced even more.

Why Always Ste said:
LoveCity said:
Why Always Ste said:

Most scheme members I'm aware of out of the 150+ members of our Branch are also SC holders.

I just think the LC should be reduced alot, maybe even free or something. Now we're in the ECL, regular matchgoers are getting fleeced even more.
This, the early rounds of the LC should be dirt cheap

Who cares anyway.Only people that are bothered are the ones who are arsed what the rags say about the empty seats. I really couldn't give a fuck.

I will be there.I enjoy these games under the lights and get to see the fringe players a little more. Can't wait.

Anyone who complains about not having enough loyalty points for away games should be taking the opportunity to gain as many as they can during the cups.

Why Always Ste said:
LoveCity said:
Why Always Ste said:

I just think the LC should be reduced alot, maybe even free or something. Now we're in the ECL, regular matchgoers are getting fleeced even more.[/quote]

You must be joking. How can a club operate under those conditions. Our tickets are one of the cheapest for the calibre of the team. It's still a business that has to pay ...... You probably would be the first to be complaining if the team was poor. You want a great team and free tickets???

Mate works in ticket office - 20k sold by this morning and Villa have sold 800

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.