Expected attendance for villa - LC 28,015 - confirmed

Re: Expected attendance for villa - LC

God forbid if any "plastic fans" "day trippers" "glory hunters" turn up for this one or is it ok as we wont get a full house

cyberblue said:
God forbid if any "plastic fans" "day trippers" "glory hunters" turn up for this one or is it ok as we wont get a full house

Real Madrid midweek at home will be sold out simples, with kids in attendance, so.........why can't Villa at home in the League cup be sold out......all the reasons that are trotted out work commitments, midweek game for kids, everyone having no brass. I welcome the influx of new fans as in 1977 I was one as well, so welcome to one and all.

philiph20 said:
As mentioned above for people complaining about the prices for this game, the TWO clubs decide the prices not City, remember the F.A Cup game and the prices for that one, the vermin would not let us reduce it as i believe the away team are due a 45% split for domestic cup games. For all we now City might have suggested to Villa that we should charge a tenner but if they say no there is not a lot you can do about it.

-- Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:30 pm --

The prices the filth are charging
for the Newcastle game are between £30 and £52 for adults, in comparison £22.50 is a bargain.

cyberblue said:
I'll be checking accents on aston old rd don't worry

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
cyberblue said:

Real Madrid midweek at home will be sold out simples, with kids in attendance, so.........why can't Villa at home in the League cup be sold out......all the reasons that are trotted out work commitments, midweek game for kids, everyone having no brass. I welcome the influx of new fans as in 1977 I was one as well, so welcome to one and all.

What about those of us living out of town that have to pick and choose midweek games due to work and holidays? When the CL draw was made I had circa 20 hours holiday left so I picked half days for the Dortmund and Madrid games and a day and a half for Ajax. Sorry but I haven't any time off I can take for Villa at home. I have done my fair share or midweek league cup games, getting home at 1:30 / 2am and being up for work at half 5. Wrap.mum knuckles for not being able to attend Aston pissing Villa.

if it was a tenner youd be looking at 35 maybe 40,000. With most people that go non season ticket holders- your looking at the arsenal game 40 + quid possibly the madrid game and then 22.50 for villa- its too expensive to go to all of them. especially when the lc is in the early stages

FORZA CITY said:
cyberblue said:

What about those of us living out of town that have to pick and choose midweek games due to work and holidays? When the CL draw was made I had circa 20 hours holiday left so I picked half days for the Dortmund and Madrid games and a day and a half for Ajax. Sorry but I haven't any time off I can take for Villa at home. I have done my fair share or midweek league cup games, getting home at 1:30 / 2am and being up for work at half 5. Wrap.mum knuckles for not being able to attend Aston pissing Villa.

You my friend are a gloryhunter.

cyberblue said:

Oh God, I had a feeling all this uber-fan shite would appear on this thread.

In what universe do you live where our reserves against Villa in the first round of the carling cup is as attractive as Real Madrid in the Champions LEague? I'll be at the Villa game but I wouldnt be hugely arsed if I missed it. If something important comes up I might even not bother when push comes to shove. I've done that in this trophy and the Europa league before. It's a nothing game, a kickabout by both team's fringe players in a trophy even the managers aren't hugely arsed about. The Real Madrid game is enormous and I wouldn't miss it for the world.

City, and all premier league clubs, have always got half a crowd for these games. This goes back to the Mercer era, the last great side we had. This applies to all clubs and always has done, even when admission prices were pennies.

Why on earth should this particular game be any different?

Didsbury Dave said:
cyberblue said:

Oh God, I had a feeling all this uber-fan shite would appear on this thread.

In what universe do you live where our reserves against Villa in the first round of the carling cup is as attractive as Real Madrid in the Champions LEague? I'll be at the Villa game but I wouldnt be hugely arsed if I missed it. If something important comes up I might even not bother when push comes to shove. I've done that in this trophy and the Europa league before. It's a nothing game, a kickabout by both team's fringe players in a trophy even the managers aren't hugely arsed about. The Real Madrid game is enormous and I wouldn't miss it for the world.

City, and all premier league clubs, have always got half a crowd for these games. This goes back to the Mercer era, the last great side we had. This applies to all clubs and always has done, even when admission prices were pennies.

Why on earth should this particular game be any different?

I never miss a home game but I have to admit if I wasn't in the cup scheme I might have given the Villla game a miss.

After all it is my birthday and I'm in the doghouse for missing a birthday meal.

You don't have to be apologetic about it, fella.

You are not "duty bound" to attend every game, no matter how shit. You're paying your hard earned cash and giving up your precious time for an entertainment product.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.