Expected attendance for villa - LC 28,015 - confirmed

Re: Expected attendance for villa - LC

blue44 said:
i wasn;t gonna go,my mates in the pub after the arse game talked me into it,came home and booked online,just going out now for a few scoops,the rain might spoil it ,who knows,hope to see denis suariz tonight ? hope he gets a run out.

thats the spirit

LoveCity said:
salfordblues said:
Do well to get much above 20,000, particularly with this weather.

20,000 empty seats, are you f*cking sure?
-- Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:30 pm --

Bluebee2 said:
City have put an estimate of 28,000 and 1,000 Villa fans, may be a touch optimistic now with the weather.

Villa had sold 800 as of last Friday so that 1,000 estimate may be close to true.

fucking hate those smarmy bastards

gillymcfc said:
salfordblues said:
Didsbury Dave said:
why is it surprising that there is more demand for big games than small games?

It's always been like that and always will be. For every diehard 'I never miss a game' fan of every club are twenty who go when they feel like it. Big deal.

I think you've missed my point. I did say each to his own.

My gripe is with the people who miss games like this then complain that they can't get a Derby ticket which they so richly deserve and that our loyalty points system is a joke.

LoveCity said:
Last time I checked before they took them off sale, there were loads left in the north and south stands. East and west stand 2nd tier seats were sold out and the majority of 1st tier, while 3rd tier seats never went on sale. Under 30,000 wouldn't be a surprise.

My thoughts too 25k max
I'd say 20-25k too. The walk up numbers will be killed off by the rain.

I'll be there but I'm expecting it to be grim ,to be honest. If villa go full strength I can see us getting knocked out.

It's my mates turn to get the round in at half time, im not missing out on that :)

Marvin said:
Arsenal will have the biggest crowd of the round followed by Utd then Chelsea then City
Arsenal are charging £10.00 guaranteed full house.

lita69 said:
LoveCity said:
salfordblues said:

20,000 empty seats, are you f*cking sure?
-- Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:30 pm --

Bluebee2 said:
City have put an estimate of 28,000 and 1,000 Villa fans, may be a touch optimistic now with the weather.

Villa had sold 800 as of last Friday so that 1,000 estimate may be close to true.

fucking hate those smarmy bastards

Why?

We usually travel quite well and I don't think 1k fans on a Tuesday night is a disgrace as we usually sell out away most away days..

We're not different to many others why are we smarmy?

We sing songs to wind other fans up but that's football banter no point in going without it...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.