expected too much

citizens_1976 said:
Luke The Blue said:
im starting to panick myself for some reason and i keep telling myself there are so many days left!
Chill out dude. We have a good enough team to get into the top 6 now and with Barry and few more very good additions, whether they are solid players or world class players, they will improve our team. I am sure of that. Trust Hughes, don't get on his back. We have the money to spend, and that is all that matters.

Ok mate made me feel better that, thanks ;) I dont no i feel worried but have a feeling we will sign some good players too im confused lol

doubt tevez will come now that ladyboy has gone. I think we'll have to be content with top 4 fringe players or mid-low table star performers. Can't see eto'o or yaya joining.

hughes has said he wants two strikers and a defender, they are his priority. for those positions the best three players we could get are teves, david villa and kolo/yaya toure. but we are more likely to get; santa cruz, dzeko and upson. hope we get at least two of the three "World Class" names though.

azatheblue said:
a few days ago i was well hyped up because we were being linked to some really world class players. but its gone a bit too quiet. what in gods name is going on . have we expected too much from this transfer window , or am i just panicking becasue real seem to be buying every player under the sun!

Don't think anyone has expected too much.

They've just expected it too soon.

Any business that we do in this window will now be over shadowed by Real, and that's a good thing imo.

The press conference this afternoon was a real anticlimax because of the Tranny signing, which takes us out of the spotlight for once.

I'm sure we've got plenty of targets that we are working on, and hopefully we can do that without the media looking over our shoulder.

Won't that make a change!

moomba - the reason we think it will all happen soon is because hughes wants all tranfers coming in to be done before pre-season. so he would need to do the deals pretty soon to fulfil that wish

what ya doin grig? said:
doubt tevez will come now that ladyboy has gone. I think we'll have to be content with top 4 fringe players or mid-low table star performers. Can't see eto'o or yaya joining.

CALM DOWN REMEBER RAGS STILL WANT BENZEMA AND THE OTHER W*****S DONT THEY SOO WHY WOULD TEVEZ SETTLE FOR BENCH WARMER ????
HUGHES IS DOING IT ON THE SLY HE WILL ALREADY HAVE DEALS FOR PLAYERS LIKE ROQUE COZ HE WILL TRY AND GET PLAYERS LIKE HIM ON THE CHEAP AND THEN LAUGH AT THEM ALL BUY SAYING £32MILLION ON TEVEZ KNOWIN THAT HE MAY HAVE GOT ROQUE FOR ABOUT £12MILLION..

The sales of Kaka and Ronaldo will probably slow down City's recruitment plans. Many of the top players will take stock and wait and see what Millan & Utd will do with the money before signing for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.