Explosion at MEN Arena/Victoria Station

All 22 of the dead have been identified and families informed

Off duty police women died

Further raids in the city

20 of the injured are in intensive care,many have life changing injuries,loss of limbs etc,59 in total injured of those 12 kids

There is extremism in this world, and then there is the rest of us... it doesn't matter what you believe in, if you want better for your kids than you had or just want your family to have enough to survive this world then you are akin to 99% of the rest and of humanity.

Extremism fuels extremism; so be it extremist Islam exported from certain countries, extremist neo-conservative Christian ideals and systems implemented by other countries, or extremist Zionist rhetoric; the only way they exist if feeding off each other.

I'm an atheist by the way...

I believe in eradicating extremism in all its forms, we the 'everyday man' are the middle men in all of this. Black, brown, white etc we are all the same regardless of your beliefs - if you respect the life of another are a decent human being then we're all the same - motivated by the same things, working for the same outcomes, delighted by the same experiences...

...we should not tolerate extremism in any form. But we need to shed the labels, and stop seeing each other as 'different' because of geography, belief, social class, colour and creed, and have a united front against ANY thing that isn't 'humanist'!

Simple to say I suppose...

All 22 of the dead have been identified and families informed

Off duty police women died

Further raids in the city

20 of the injured are in intensive care,many have life changing injuries,loss of limbs etc,59 in total injured of those 12 kids

Are all the "missing" accounted for (sadly some no doubt among the dead)?

I'm glad they are safe, mate.

There is someone at my little girl's school, 11, I think, she has a broken leg.

Not sure if in the rush to get out or the actual explosion.

Best wishes.

Thanks mate - There's a girl in my daughters school who is still in hospital with Shrapnel wound in the leg that requires operating and another whose Step sister and Step dad are still missing.

Like I've mentioned totally heart breaking

For me everything else Sport, Music all is insignificant right now.

Like you mentioned earlier - I will now have reservations about going to any further places that may be targets. Yes it means Terrorism wins but it preserves the 1 chance we have at trying to live the life.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.