Exposing the hypocrisy of journalists

This John Gibbons has now openly accused Rabin of being on City's books. It's not going well for Gibbons at the moment, he doesn't appear too bright.

It's a funny thing with Droopy... his accusation based on the volume of tweets and entirely unsupported by any evidence is that Rabin's a bot.

Imagine if anyone had said that about LFC. Also, why does he even care? Hasn't he got enough to think about?

Rabin may or may not be a bot. But I do know Gibbo's an ass.

Last edited:
Firstly I fully support what I have read of Rabin and think he is showing up the hypocrisy of many of the journalists that crtiicise City, and I agree many journalists are hypocrites and many of the attacks on City are indeed hypocritical.
However City aside not all journalists are hypocrites there are many that do go to unsavoury regimes and unsavoury people and hold a light to what they are doing, some are very brave people indeed. It is a pity that others hide behind these brave ones and ask for equal deference to their own stuff. Yes Ronay is a roaring hypocrite in what he writes , they are not all the same though.

True, and to be honest, the Ronay thread was his weakest effort. The Putin references are misleading and taken out of context. The rest are ace, though.

Firstly I fully support what I have read of Rabin and think he is showing up the hypocrisy of many of the journalists that crtiicise City, and I agree many journalists are hypocrites and many of the attacks on City are indeed hypocritical.
However City aside not all journalists are hypocrites there are many that do go to unsavoury regimes and unsavoury people and hold a light to what they are doing, some are very brave people indeed. It is a pity that others hide behind these brave ones and ask for equal deference to their own stuff. Yes Ronay is a roaring hypocrite in what he writes , they are not all the same though.
Perhaps that is why MacKenna lives in Brazil

Because Ireland is full of rags and dippers and they lap this sort of thing up.
Aldridge is about as Irish as I am. Born in Liverpool and a professional scouser.

The problem is that the Irish sports media is totally dominated by Rag and Liverpool supporters. Not unlike the situation in England.

Perhaps that is why MacKenna lives in Brazil

Did anybody find out exactly why he supposedly did a runner from Ireland?.

He appears to be a Celtic fan judging by his comments about their victory yesterday but it’s probably a front and his real footballing allegiances are with a team who plays in red, take your pic.

Aldridge is about as Irish as I am. Born in Liverpool and a professional scouser.

The problem is that the Irish sports media is totally dominated by Rag and Liverpool supporters. Not unlike the situation in England.

He’s just a pissed up thick as pig shit gobshite 4th rate Ian Rush.

True, and to be honest, the Ronay thread was his weakest effort. The Putin references are misleading and taken out of context. The rest are ace, though.

The putin references are out of context because they are tongue in cheek. It’s the kind of thing you might not spot if English is not your first language or you’re American and have no concept of irony.

The essential point is that there is a complete disconnect between Ronay giving a complete free pass to Russia on human rights issues whilst going to town on the UAE. It does rather look like Ronay’s focus is a bit selective.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.