Exposing the hypocrisy of journalists

Their attempts to out him, could of course back fire on them as well, if it turns out he is 'just' a City fan

Just noticed the location of that cockroach Gibbons... Liverpool, no suprise really. Instead of viewing city sites shouldn’t he be sharpening his Stanley knife, knocking one out over photos of Jeremy, John and Dianne and lighting those candles?.

Haha they are proper cry babies,i don't care who rabin is he is doing a great job

You can’t take Gibbons seriously. He’s just a Liverpool fan who’s pissed that we won the title. Bitter as fuck.

Their attempts to out him, could of course back fire on them as well, if it turns out he is 'just' a City fan
Imo he is simply a city fan. It wouldn’t be of any interest anyway because everything he’s posted is true and relevant.
Maybe they like to think it’s some super intelligent bot planted by the club because their superiority couldn’t possibly be challenged by a mere mortal

I’m loving Rabin on Twitter. These journalists spread lies and untruths at will and the moment anyone challenges them with facts - they throw a fit and start blocking people. They really are something else - self entitled pricks the lot of them.

Imo he is simply a city fan. It wouldn’t be of any interest anyway because everything he’s posted is true and relevant.
Maybe they like to think it’s some super intelligent bot planted by the club because their superiority couldn’t possibly be challenged by a mere mortal
I do as well, but the point is I think they're trying to deflect from the message by going for the messenger. If the messenger turns out to be clean, it actually reinforces the truth of the message

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.