Exposing the hypocrisy of journalists

He is reporting it but didn't say it, I believe it was david Goldblatt, whoever he may be.

Who is the girl struggling not to split her stretch(ed to the max) pants, the panel hosted by Rob Harris, that will have been a non-biased affair then.

Anyway, I have blocked them all on twitter after tonight's latest set too, what is the point? They are only going to spoil a quality season in the offing.
No he tweeted it and just mentioned goldblatt in the tweet .

Go to page 183 and see that personal freedom is in bottom 10....
You mean page 283? Good spot.

It's 11th from bottom(bottom 20 more accurate?) meaning there are 10 countries below them, some of which are much larger and influential to that very region. Also you are looking at the 2016 list, see page 25 of the first link I gave(2018), the latest PF ranking is 149 of 162(13th from bottom).

It is important to see the breakdown of where UAE is failing the most(page 358), "Assoc., Assembly and Civil Society" and "Identity and Relationships" account for the biggest drop off, even compared to a lot of African countries you would expect to be below them.

I'm not sure this list is the same thing as ranking by Human rights violations. Although it's still relevant to the discussion in my opinion.

Since it's helpful to know what Personal Freedom entails:
1. LEGAL PROTECTION AND SECURITY

A. Rule of Law
i. Procedural Justice
ii. Civil Justice
iii. Criminal Justice

B. Security and Safety
i. Homicide
ii. Disappearances, Conflicts, and Terrorism a. Disappearances b. Violent Conflicts c. Organized Conflicts d. Terrorism Fatalities e. Terrorism Injuries
iii. Women’s Security and Safety a. Female Genital Mutilation b. Missing Women c. Inheritance Rights - Widows - Daughters

2. SPECIFIC PERSONAL FREEDOMS

A. Movement
i. Domestic Movement
ii. Foreign Movement
iii. Women’s Movement

B. Religion
i. Establishing and Operating Religious Organizations
ii. Harassment and Physical Hostilities
iii. Legal and Regulatory Restrictions

C. Association, Assembly, and Civil Society
i. Association
ii. Assembly
iii Establishing and Operating Political Parties
iv. Establishing and Operating Professional Organizations
v. Establishing and Operating Educational, Sporting, and Cultural Organizations

D. Expression and Information
i. Press Killed
ii. Press Jailed
iii. Laws and Regulations That Influence Media Content
iv. Political Pressures and Controls on Media Content
v. Access to Cable/Satellite
vi. Access to Foreign Newspapers
vii. State Control over Internet Access

E. Identity and Relationships
i. Legal Gender
ii. Parental Rights a. In Marriage b. After Divorce
iii. Same-Sex Relationships a. Male-to-Male Relationships b. Female-to-Female Relationships
iv. Divorce

Last edited:
I went in all guns blazing and windmilled the fucker on Twitter the other day. No point in pussyfooting round some of these whoppers now. It earned me a blocking but on the plus side, I won’t see any of his shite pop up on my feed from now on.

He blocked me as well. I just pointed out that he was at the forefront of driving hatred against us.

Had to block Delaney after the Cup Final, but morbid curiosity got the better of me and I had a quick look of his timeline earlier. Incredible that he’s still twatting on about City. You have to worry about his wellbeing at times. No wonder The Athletic haven’t been in touch.

It must be exhausting being such a sanctimonious c*nt all the time.

He needs to have a holiday and chill the fuck out before he spontaneously combusts writing another opinion piece.

Complete head the ball.

Fuck me what is wrong with this Miguel bloke
eaca09e8ec6ffa99039fb58f02d9b068.jpg
He's a ****, end of investigation.

Fuck me what is wrong with this Miguel bloke
eaca09e8ec6ffa99039fb58f02d9b068.jpg
Biggest and most important club! So now they want to get the fans on side by separating the owners from the club for criticism. Maybe they realise that the won’t get the fans on side if they keep criticising the owners and club.

Rabin has tweeted that Goldblatt hosts a podcast and write articles for Qatar's Al Jazeera. So I wonder what he has against our owners....

Well another shocker, like I said I am deleting them one by one as you will never win, they just ignored their version of cash for questions went quiet for a week and then resumed, so the conclusion is they get something out of all the reaction, not sure if they get paid for clicks or how it works on twitter if you have a popular account but decided it was time to just get on with enjoying the football and let those that hate to keep on hating, there is nothing you can do to change their mind and I will do what I did at the start and stop buying their products, so no newspapers get bought all the cookie ad trackers get turned to off on all news engines or as much as physically possible and I will sit back and hope they all go fucking bankrupt :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.