Exposing the hypocrisy of journalists

Whats more sadder is someone trying to find out who he is just to find out if he was working for city. Something needs to happen with social media it hypes up to much negativity and hate.

He obviously had a few of them rattled given that they wanted to discredit him in that way. Have to say, I'm very familiar with Putin's paid shills and I really thought it should have been fairly obvious that this chap (or chapess) wasn't one.

Don't sack it off Rabin, carry on mate, you had the fuckers on the ropes.

You were the reason I signed up to Twitter and gradually, with the example you set, I'm getting blocked one-by-one by them. But it feels good to know that we're getting under their skin just as much as their lies, bias and agenda gets under ours.

Imagine if we all agreed to a video chat with a similar conversation. No fucker would believe the original if blues started posting random video conversations with other blues.

- This is Rabin!
- No, I am Rabin!
Etc.

If it was someone on here then please delete the video. If this guy leaves twitter then we really don’t have many around willing or able to put the wind up these journalists. It’s been refreshing watching them squirm. I honestly do not want it to go back to how it used to be

Has anyone confirmed that this was a journo yet? I have my suspicions if it wasn't!

It is a great shame that Rabin has been so badly let down by the individual who betrayed his trust, leaving him feeling exposed and vulnerable.

Not on twitter so don't really have a handle on it, but it's clear that the journos don't like being shown up , and exposed for their hypocrisy and outright lies.

Shame to see him stop, Rabin has been a shining light over the last weeks. But it's understandable, and I wish him/her all the best.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.