Exposing the hypocrisy of journalists

Probably a bit naive to agree to a video chat if you wanted to preserve your anonymity, but it’s a bit shitty to record someone without their knowledge or consent. Wonder who it was, and why they did it?

Shame anyway. I was enjoying him making journalists squirm.

My fear is probably one of those young City bloggers desperate for a job in the journalism industry who is ready to sell out one of their own for great acclaim.

My fear is probably one of those young City bloggers desperate for a job in the journalism industry who is ready to sell out one of their own for great acclaim.

If I was to guess, I'd say there's nothing young about that person at all.

My fear just came from the fact he was happy to open up so much on an actual video interview and to someone they apparently had respected. A younger blue would be my best guess as someone who would appear non threatening.

I want to know who it was.

Well whoever it was has caused distress for Rabin and stopped him from doing a great job against the scummy journos.

Sadly that means that the sewer rats who continually attack our club will ( hopefully only temporarily ) be breathing a little easier , and no doubt return armed with even more bile and contempt towards our owners .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.