Exposing the hypocrisy of journalists

Anyone with twitter should get on to that **** Rob Harris and his bullying prissy fucking attitude. If you read this Rob, i'd be happy to meet you pal, fucking delighted, how about it?

The little barsteward Arseis will be sat smug behind his twatter account rubbing his hands in glee. Cûnt

I regret it but understand that what he's done has brought with it a lot of crap that he can probably do without. The aggression some of these journalists show when challenged in quite reasonable tones and factually means that I won't ever engage with them on Twitter, so don't blame him in the slightest. Still, it was entertaining while it lasted and funny to see how many who regularly dish it out really can't take it. Thanks, @City_rabin.

I regret it but understand that what he's done has brought with it a lot of crap that he can probably do without. The aggression some of these journalists show when challenged in quite reasonable tones and factually means that I won't ever engage with them on Twitter, so don't blame him in the slightest. Still, it was entertaining while it lasted and funny to see how many who regularly dish it out really can't take it. Thanks, @City_rabin.

Whats more sadder is someone trying to find out who he is just to find out if he was working for city. Something needs to happen with social media it hypes up to much negativity and hate.

Probably a bit naive to agree to a video chat if you wanted to preserve your anonymity, but it’s a bit shitty to record someone without their knowledge or consent. Wonder who it was, and why they did it?

Shame anyway. I was enjoying him making journalists squirm.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.