Exposing the hypocrisy of journalists

98-F69-CDB-035-F-499-E-9-A3-B-2-EF9-C019-CCDC.png

I see what you mean when you put it like that,but who deep down gives a fuck what these tin pot journos say,especially on Twitter,just a bunch of jealous twats,although I can see why some get all defensive as well.

Truth is this Rabin should never have agreed to speak with the channel,he should of continued to carry on what he was doing,but was always gonna be eventually questioned as well I suppose.

Now whether this fan tv channel wanted it for some exclusive gossip.God knows,but it all seems to be a bit messy this lot.

Do you use twitter?
Have you ever replied to a tweet of someone with a lot of followers or had someone with a lot of followers reply to one of your tweets?

I had someone with loads of followers reply to one of my tweets last week. My tweet was subsequently viewed on twitter over 80k times.

The truth is you are probably in the minority by not caring. The shit these journalists are tweeting is disseminating through football twitter and reflecting badly on the club. These tinpot accounts are having reaches higher than the readership of some daily newspapers.

Last edited:
This is all going a bit over the top now, the same people who are up in arms about Rabins treatment seem to have no problem with posting horrible shit to MCFTV even though the one guy had nothing to do with it. We all appreciate the work Rabin did and like him but on this occasion none of us know what really happened and MCFCTV could be telling the truth. It could be a genuine misunderstanding with no harm meant but because the people involved in MCFTV are not popular with many fans people are not willing to look at both sides. I hope this dies down quickly now because social media is fanning the flames and this could take a dark turn.

This is all going a bit over the top now, the same people who are up in arms about Rabins treatment seem to have no problem with posting horrible shit to MCFTV even though the one guy had nothing to do with it. We all appreciate the work Rabin did and like him but on this occasion none of us know what really happened and MCFCTV could be telling the truth. It could be a genuine misunderstanding with no harm meant but because the people involved in MCFTV are not popular with many fans people are not willing to look at both sides. I hope this dies down quickly now because social media is fanning the flames and this could take a dark turn.

The whole thing is cringey as fuck, seems everyone involved thinks they are more important than what they are. Rabin thinks he is Jason Bourne. Who gives a fuck roll on the new season so all these fuckers can talk about football.

If Rabin asked it not to be shown at any point (Which he seems to suggest by his posts), it shouldn't be shown, simple as that. This Andy chap, would not have been slandered, as no one would have known it was him, until he released the footage. Even if he just release the audio, it would have been a good enough interview and do what Rabin was requesting.

Seems pretty clear to me, that Andy Man City Fan TV, has basically released it to increase followers, and is doing what a number of people on here have slagged the gutter press off for doing, click baiting people.

If Harris has deleted his tweets can screenshots be sent to his twitter account? If a load of blues on twitter blocked his timeline up with it, it would show him to be the slimy turd he is.
I don't have Twitter - it made me want to kill people - or I'd do it myself.

They can and I have done.

Having read what has occurred since last night, I think everyone from Andy, Rabin and all of us in between need to take a step back, take a deep breath and just chill.

As mentioned, I feel this is a misunderstanding between the two main protagonists. Harris shouldn't be given the oxygen to survive. He thrives on gossip and intrigue. Take the spotlight away.

Back to work for me...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.