Ezequiel Lavezzi

Stuart Brennan men just tweeted

Mancini's lawyer: "City have been talking to Napoli for months about Lavezzi." Asking price of £28m is sticking point
17 minutes ago via web

dont know much about him myself.but not many on here like him?

I read somewhere that Lavezzi is daft as a brush. Him and Mad Mario in the same dressing room might be a step too far.

We have been linked with this guy for weeks now. I cant believe the money being talked about. Personally I would rather a smaller squad of world class player than a larger squad of "Jo" type talent (ie great in lesser leagues but cant cut the mustard at the very highest level). Mancini seems to have a bias to players in the Italian League

Really don't rate Lavezzi as good enough to be a starter in our team. Just wouldn't understand this signing and it would be Mancini's only singing so far that I have questioned.

Plain Speaking said:
We have been linked with this guy for weeks now. I cant believe the money being talked about. Personally I would rather a smaller squad of world class player than a larger squad of "Jo" type talent (ie great in lesser leagues but cant cut the mustard at the very highest level). Mancini seems to have a bias to players in the Italian League

wish his bias was towards snjeider

Ntini77 said:
Forzacitizens said:
yes if were looking to lavezzi to replace tevez were in trouble..

Perhaps he's our alternative to Sanchez.

i would go with this he is more of an attacking forward rather than an out and out striker!

larderland said:
nice to see we are all getting behind the lad
lol!! you know what this place is like!!! if he scores a hattrick in his first game people will still find something to kick off about!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.