Ezequiel Lavezzi

Lavezzi has a buyout clause of £26m, I expect it to be negotiated down to closer to £20m perhaps.

larderland said:
bobmcfc said:
its the price for me

despite defending him here i do have to agree that the price is the only negative thing about it

seems like its Manchester city's only problem as well is the price otherwise id of said this would have been done now if we are actually wanting him?

Bayern munich took the piss out of us the other day, comparing us to a "cow ready for milking". we have to put our foot down now with these stupid prices.

Whoever we go for I trust Mancinis judgement

Silva, Dzeko, Savic, Boateng, Milner were all not from Serie A

Just back his judgement he knows what he doing

ethan23 said:
didnt he start for argentina against bolivia the other day?

if so he must be decent, as he kept kun and higiuan out the side

they had to bring him off for kun who then scored the equaliser ( or winner)

He is a fine player once you remove the traditional "striker" expectations from him. He will chip in with 10 or so goals a season but he creates lots of chances.

If he played in the Premier League last season and replicated his stats at Napoli, the assists chart would have looked like this:

1. Nani (18)
2. Drogba (15)
3. Fabregas (14)
4. Lavezzi (12)
5. Arshavin, Rooney, Baines, Young (11)

I still think we might go for a goalscorer to replace Tevez, Lavezzi would be the Sanchez alternative.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.