F.A.Cup draws on ITV

mat said:
friend said:
You're wasting your time,Villan10.

Back to the case in point, I have never, ever watched the draw on TV. I actually left my front room to listen to it on the radio. Old School.

Rag cafe down whilst you're all wanking over another "bye"?

I know this isn't aimed at me but 3rd round, United played Liverpool, I'd hardly call that a bye.

City have had Leicester and Notts County...

mat said:
friend said:
You're wasting your time,Villan10.

Back to the case in point, I have never, ever watched the draw on TV. I actually left my front room to listen to it on the radio. Old School.

Rag cafe down whilst you're all wanking over another "bye"?

I have never wanked over a cup draw. Not really my thing. Have you?

To claim that the draw is fixed just because United draw Crawley in the last 16 is ridiculous and you know it.

Utter amateurs at ITV - at least they have stopped cutting to adverts one second before every goal!

Does anyone else get pissed off with Jim Rosenthal, as a team is drawn he has to tell you about there entire FA cup history, how they did in the previous round the day before, where they play etc. while we all have to wait anxiously for him to shut up so the away team can be drawn.

We then get the same useless info for the away team plus details of previous cup meetings between the two etc. Just draw the feckin teams n shut up.

I don't think they should put any number son the screen and ensure that no one knows who has what number. Then when the numbers are pulled out it makes it all the more exciting.

Stiff Little Wingers said:
I don't think they should put any number son the screen and ensure that no one knows who has what number. Then when the numbers are pulled out it makes it all the more exciting.

With the FA Cup its simple - if we beat County and Villa we will be number 2 next round beacuse our game was the 2nd one drawn this time - for the same reason we were no 12 for this draw

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.