F.A.O The 'Bellamy, Bellamy, Bellamy' Crowd

GStar said:
Chick Counterfly said:
Mancini took a gamble and replaced him with Balo.

If you hadn't noticed, they play the same position and are both borderline psychopaths. Seems like common sense to think having them fight over the same shirt might end badly.

Two months injured and a red for that tangle is a bit unlucky. But then Bellamy has only played six times all season as well.

I guess you didn't notice that kind of proves how shite a decision that was... I can't manage this idiot, but I'll pay £24mil to manage a younger version of said idiot.

how on earth does it... hang on... what is 'that'... how does it prove anything. confused.
There's no way having both at the club would end badly, one is developing the other is managing knee conditions. It would actually make perfect sense to have both on the books and have playing lol sided formations and players out of position.

there's no way putting the nutter with the putter in direct competition
with a young, arrogant, insanely talented, monstrous ego could end badly?

I think you are living in an ideal world.

I'm glad of the Bellamy chants to be honest, the crowd were making their feelings clear to Mancini about a player they thought he has made a mistake with. That was good to hear.

That said, how would Bellamy get into this team anyway apart from as an impact sub? It'd be very difficult to keep all of him, Silva, Milner, AJ, SWP and Ballotelli happy.

panzer1311 said:
4 Quid for a bottle amstel ( not a pint ) at the Summerbee bar !!!! FFS!
after that shocker then the following 90mins of shite , on the pitch, i didn't have the spirit to chant for any player!!!!...................oh and bollocks to that "they need time " shit.... Stoke City put 3 past that defense last week ,I dont think we had 3 shots on target !!!!!!...................GARBAGE!!!!

If spending over the odds for a bottle of beer distorts your spirit to chant for any player, find somewhere cheaper to booze. I'd be gutted to think that paying £1 over the odds would ruin my matchday experience.

As for not having 3 shots on target, we had 11, with an additional 10 off target.

Stoke beat Brum 3-2. They also beat Liverpool 2-0. But last week Liverpool beat Chelsea 2-0. Not heard the "we should beat them because they got beat off someone else" argument since I was geting free milk in the playground at junior school.

Mottram_MCFC said:
I'm glad of the Bellamy chants to be honest, the crowd were making their feelings clear to Mancini about a player they thought he has made a mistake with. That was good to hear.

That said, how would Bellamy get into this team anyway apart from as an impact sub? It'd be very difficult to keep all of him, Silva, Milner, AJ, SWP and Ballotelli happy.

if we had took the carling cup seriosusly and wed be competing in 4 competitions itd be easy to keep them all happy

I personally think it was a low for the club and just shows how far up our arses we have become.

A top four club singing about a championship player who is a fucking cock FFS

WNRH said:
I personally think it was a low for the club and just shows how far up our arses we have become.

he wouldnt be a chumpionship player had we allowed him to go to one of the pl clubs after him. it shows how highly bobby rates bellers if he thinks letting him go tottenham would have impact on us

I don't get this and never did

Bellamy would be an asset to our squad no question

So why would the manager restrict his options like he has?

Balo is clearly no firkin angel either

We have shot ourselves in the foot big time and if he can be recalled who could argue that having him as an option could be anything other than a good thing?

supercity36 said:
WNRH said:

he wouldnt be a chumpionship player had we allowed him to go to one of the pl clubs after him. it shows how highly bobby rates bellers if he thinks letting him go tottenham would have impact on us

But the fact is he is a championship player, one that is not even the best in his side and we're singing about him as some kind of messiah!

Bellamy is one of those players like Dickov, the Goat, Ali B, Kinky etc that makes things happen, embodies passion and caresabout the shirt. We love that type of player at City. Always have and always will. I'd get worried if we didn't.

supergrover said:
didnt sing it but was happy that some did, dont know if mancini's doing more harm than good, santa cruz knows he going in january its no secret so why rub ades face in it and your trying to tell me bellers went for reasons not concerning mancini one word my friend BOLLOCKS! i feel sorry for the fans who have trouble getting the money together to get to games i mean what has this week cost? close to 90 quid i think for that shit i've seen this week it's a piss take plain and simple, we know the players are capable we've seen it but the tactics are so bloody negative.
Ade has a heel injury

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.