F.A.O The 'Bellamy, Bellamy, Bellamy' Crowd

buzzer1 said:
tonea2003 said:
is he better than what we have? open to debate i would say

With a good run under his belt then i would say he would be top grade, he could easily push (apart from Vin) any of them for a regular spot, given a good run of course.

PS, i did'nt want to see him leave even if it was on loan, he would piss on Lescott.

i like ned but he can't hold a light to kolo and vinnie, and i think boyata has more potential, equal to micah maybe

flb said:
buzzer1 said:
With a good run under his belt then i would say he would be top grade, he could easily push (apart from Vin) any of them for a regular spot, given a good run of course.

PS, i did'nt want to see him leave even if it was on loan, he would piss on Lescott.

I dont know if youve noticed but Lescott doesnt get a game because hes shite.Nedum just isnt quite as shit.

Yes mate, but Lescott's still at the club and Neds could easy do the same and probably better job than Micah or Bridge, and dare i say this, why not long term for partner with Vin? The lads unfazed, not a prik and oozes class, on and off the pitch, a genuine good skin that would give you 110% every game without the sulk or bullshit that comes with half the shitbag players of today.

buzzer1 said:
flb said:
I dont know if youve noticed but Lescott doesnt get a game because hes shite.Nedum just isnt quite as shit.

Yes mate, but Lescott's still at the club and Neds could easy do the same and probably better job than Micah or Bridge, and dare i say this, why not long term for partner with Vin? The lads unfazed, not a prik and oozes class, on and off the pitch, a genuine good skin that would give you 110% every game without the sulk or bullshit that comes with half the shitbag players of today.

are you not forgetting his sulk on soccer am

buzzer1 said:
tonea2003 said:
is he better than what we have? open to debate i would say

He is called nervous Neddy for a reason. He can't pass ffs.

tonea2003 said:
buzzer1 said:

Ok Tone, that was shite i admit, but maybe he ould see the like of Lescott/Bridge/Micah getting in front of him and why? because of their so called international(not u21) experience? I really hope they don't sell Neds, but if he is gonna be like choice number 5 or somert then i would urge the lad to leave, he deserves better and indeed is better.

buzzer1 said:
tonea2003 said:

Ok Tone, that was shite i admit, but maybe he ould see the like of Lescott/Bridge/Micah getting in front of him and why? because of their so called international(not u21) experience? I really hope they don't sell Neds, but if he is gonna be like choice number 5 or somert then i would urge the lad to leave, he deserves better and indeed is better.

Will you lot stop mentioning the word 'bridge' - offensive language is banned here. Is there a worse defender (losest possible description) in the Premiership?????? Christ, even titus bramble would be an improvement- LOL!

buzzer1 said:
tonea2003 said:

like i say i like ned but mancini has made a call on him and has bought boateng as well since, unfortunately his days are numbered at city whilst mancini is in charge.

tonea2003 said:
buzzer1 said:

like i say i like ned but mancini has made a call on him and has bought boateng as well since, unfortunately his days are numbered at city whilst mancini is in charge.

Very<br /><br />-- Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:46 pm --<br /><br />
SWP's back said:
buzzer1 said:

He is called nervous Neddy for a reason. He can't pass ffs.

Just like people called Eddie are known as Steady..., or Frank/plank, you get the jist, it's an easy one that. It's all about opinions and mine is that if Neds would have been given a run, then we would have a great player on our books, and before people start the wankfest over Boateng, lets just see first eh? but wait a minute, if he does'nt rip trees up after 10 games or so then we can always blame his injury or the fact that he is only still young. The fkin irony sometimes on this place just blows me away.

Buzzer you have a hard on for him. Fair do's but whilst I like him, he fucked the manager off and us not as good ad the two you have.

I'm not going to agree with you just because ge scored a decent goal against Chelsea. He cannot pass the ball and isn't amazing defending. Decent player but not a top 4 player. Hence no top 4 coming in for him.

I really don't recall Bellamy doing anything in 2010 (apart from Chelsea) that would of helped us against Birmingham. Bellamy was class under Hughes but when Mancini came in he started to dip. Mancini said (after getting rid of Bellamy and Ireland) "Most players were looking forward to a day off (training) rather then concentrating on training" Mancini is a manager that thinks if a player can't be arsed pulling his weight in training then he doesn't think they are worthy enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.