F.A.O The 'Bellamy, Bellamy, Bellamy' Crowd

Most of our supporters are clueless idiots who deserve a strong slap round the face.

Going to City games in general is becoming completely f*cking embarrassing as dickheads who know nothing about the game give it the clueless, reactionary spiel similar to that which this forum is well known for.

Illusions of grandeur coupled with the biggest victim complexes in football. Laughable.

pardoe said:
Most of our supporters are clueless idiots who deserve a strong slap round the face.

Going to City games in general is becoming completely f*cking embarrassing as dickheads who know nothing about the game give it the clueless, reactionary spiel similar to that which this forum is well known for.

Illusions of grandeur coupled with the biggest victim complexes in football. Laughable.
Resort to violence because someone has a different view on how to behave at a football match. Who's the clueless idiot ?

allan harper said:
Resort to violence because someone has a different view on how to behave at a football match. Who's the clueless idiot ?

Yep, saying someone "deserves a slap" is EXACTLY the same as walking right up to them and punching them in the jaw. It's not a turn of phrase AT ALL.

SWP's back said:
Buzzer you have a hard on for him. Fair do's but whilst I like him, he fucked the manager off and us not as good ad the two you have.

I'm not going to agree with you just because ge scored a decent goal against Chelsea. He cannot pass the ball and isn't amazing defending. Decent player but not a top 4 player. Hence no top 4 coming in for him.

Mr Back, your pathetic and frankly childish comments about Hard on's is something i would have said when i was 10 years of age in the playground. Also, i did'nt see any goal against Chelsea, infact i don't remember him scoring for us against Chelsea tbh and have not seen any football from the weekend only us. No top four coming in for him? ok, so smalling/brown et al are better?

Am to old and long in the tooth to be having a WANKFEST over any player, never mind a defender, but i happen to think he would piss on either Bridge or Lescott and would probably edge MR if fit, as i said, lets see how the new lads do before as you say, you get a hard on.

Skashion said:
buzzer1 said:
infact i don't remember him scoring for us against Chelsea tbh
Genuinely shocked by this post.

Why?

Edit.
Just looked on Neds history and he scored against Chelsea on sat/sun, i did'nt know this as did'nt see any football, only our game, was'nt in the mood for watching anything after witnessing our game, is this allowed in the rule book of bluemoon?

buzzer1 said:
Edit.
Just looked on Neds history and he scored against Chelsea on sat/sun, i did'nt know this as did'nt see any football, only our game, was'nt in the mood for watching anything after witnessing our game, is this allowed in the rule book of bluemoon?
Calm down my friend, you know I've got nothing against you. Just surprised you weren't even aware of it even if you hadn't seen it yet. Peace?

City fans don't deserve success. The mentality is all wrong, or a large percentage of it is.
Can we not see the bigger picture? We are now a big side, teams come to spoil the game, and only want a 0-0 and when Premier league sides play like this it is very hard to over come their attitude. So it is made even harder when fans turn on their side and their manager.

This is hard to say but lets look at United fans for an example to follow. Often at the swamp teams are holding out for a 0-0 sometimes they may even get it, but more often than not, they don't. Why's this? Partially the mentality United have, but this mentality is shared by the fans, they shout louder, cheer more than ever in the dying seconds and what normally happens, an 98th minute own goal or deflected shot goes in and they win, this builds a club and a sides mental strength beyond belief. I have never heard Old Trafford baying for blood like a bunch of demented Romans in an ancient Colosseum.
Nor have I heard them boo on the occasions that the goal doesn't come.

To shout for Bellamy is obscene, I guess not many of those idiots that revere Bellamy like some sort of footballing extension of themselves have kept tabs on his Cardiff career, 6 games is all he has played, perhaps this is why Mancini was not desperate to have the guy around.
The guy is poison and 8 clubs and more managers in 10 years is surely testament to this.

Why can we not get behind Mancini? He hasn't even played his strongest starting xi yet. Surely he is allowed to pick his best team before he is replaced?

schfc6 said:
City fans don't deserve success. The mentality is all wrong, or a large percentage of it is.
Can we not see the bigger picture? We are now a big side, teams come to spoil the game, and only want a 0-0 and when Premier league sides play like this it is very hard to over come their attitude. So it is made even harder when fans turn on their side and their manager.

This is hard to say but lets look at United fans for an example to follow. Often at the swamp teams are holding out for a 0-0 sometimes they may even get it, but more often than not, they don't. Why's this? Partially the mentality United have, but this mentality is shared by the fans, they shout louder, cheer more than ever in the dying seconds and what normally happens, an 98th minute own goal or deflected shot goes in and they win, this builds a club and a sides mental strength beyond belief. I have never heard Old Trafford baying for blood like a bunch of demented Romans in an ancient Colosseum.
Nor have I heard them boo on the occasions that the goal doesn't come.

To shout for Bellamy is obscene, I guess not many of those idiots that revere Bellamy like some sort of footballing extension of themselves have kept tabs on his Cardiff career, 6 games is all he has played, perhaps this is why Mancini was not desperate to have the guy around.
The guy is poison and 8 clubs and more managers in 10 years is surely testament to this.

Why can we not get behind Mancini? He hasn't even played his strongest starting xi yet. Surely he is allowed to pick his best team before he is replaced?

nowt to do with the incessant pressure they apply in such situations and the numbers they throw forward then?

and the rags boo'd when they failed to beat west brom at home...not unusual

Skashion said:
buzzer1 said:
Edit.
Calm down my friend, you know I've got nothing against you. Just surprised you weren't even aware of it even if you hadn't seen it yet. Peace?

Absolutely Skash and did'nt mean to come back so strong, it was a knock on from my reply to Mr. Hard on.

No mate, i could'nt stomach any football after the drew against brum, plus it was my Birthday so we went out with the kids.

I'll try and catch Neds goal at the weekend or somert. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.